𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙅𝙤𝙗

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

HIS EYES SNAPPED OPEN ONCE he heard a sound of someone exiting his house. Tengen swiftly left his futon without waking his three wives and left his room. He was sure the sound came from your room, so he dashed there. Once he reached your room, he opened the shoji door widely.

Only Megumi was sleeping...

His eyes quickly scanned the room for any trace of you, but you weren't there. He went to your futon and crouched down, placing his hand on it, "It's cold... She didn't sleep at all... Does that mean...?" Tengen closed his eyes as he focused his ears to listen. Surely, he can hear faint footsteps not so far away from him. He stood up and squinted his eyes, "What are you hiding, Y/N?" He thought as he clenched his fists. Without wasting anytime, he left his house without even changing his yukata to follow you.

Since Uzui was a fast runner and has an enchanted hearing, he didn't take long to locate you. He was surprised when he saw you entering a bar, but that wasn't the problem, "Her top is very tight and that place is filled with men! I need to disguise myself." He thought, trying to find a way to get in without being detected by you.

Meanwhile with you...

You entered the bar and started to look for a specific black haired bastard that you used to call a partner. You could feel other men staring at you, but you didn't care about them. Your green eyes landed on a familiar man waving at you. Rolling your eyes, you made your way to his table, "Well, if it isn't Zenin Y/N, or should I say Uzui Y/N." He said with a teasing tone. You glared at him as you sat down, "It's still Fushiguro, Shiu Kong." You stated, crossing your arms while the male laughed.

Shiu is the only person you consider a half trustworthy. When you escaped the Zenin clan and married H/N, Shiu was the one bringing you missions about demons lurking in villages nearby. In exchange of killing the demon, the village elders had to pay you lots of money. You used this opportunity to train more and use your various weapons on demons. Tonight, you decided to meet up with him because you wanted to return to your work.

"I was surprised when I received that letter from you." He told you as he lit up the smoking pipe, "How is Megumi?"

"Straight to the business."

Shiu let out a puff of smoke as he sighed, "You didn't change at all... Anyway, this village's chief stated that there's a demon residing in the abandoned temple in the end of the village. I spoke to him and told him that I have the one to dispose of this demon, he is willing to pay as much as you want." As he explained this, a smirk tugged on your lips at the mention of money. You placed a hand on your chin, "Now that's interesting, I'm going there." You stated and stood up to leave, but was stopped when Shiu called you, "Be careful, this demon is not as easy as he appears to be." He warned, giving you a serious look.

Your smirk got wider, "I'm Fushiguro Y/N, nothing is difficult to me. You should go and tell that guy to prepare the money." With that, you took your leave.

Unbeknown to you that a white haired man was listening to your conversation.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

You stood in front of the temple with a smirk, surely this place was overwhelmed with demon scent, "Let's finish this." Mumbling this, you made your way up the few steps.

Once you arrived there, you kicked the door open to reveal the said demon feasting on a young man, "Oi! Who is interrupting my meal time?!" The demon exclaimed as he turned to look at you. His scoff was replaced by a big mad smirk when he saw you, "Oooh, another human~ I see you want to die. You don't even wear a demon slayer uniform." He sang as he slowly stood up, blood dripping from his disgusting frame. You didn't say anything as you just kept on staring at him with cold eyes.

The demon laughed with glee, "I will kill you and devour your flesh!" He madly said and launched at you, kicking you both out of the temple. The dirt raised up from the impact, "This human can't survive this hit, she is probably dead by now." He thought as he waited for the dirt to clear. However, the demon was met with nothing but a hole in the ground his fist had created, "Huh? Where did she-....?!" The demon stood in place as he felt the unbearable pain in his chest and back.

He slowly looked down only to see the sword piercing through his chest, "How couldn't I hear her steps?" He thought with shock and fright. You chuckled under your breath, "It seems the table have turned, I'm the one who will kill you." After you said that, you harshly pulled your broadsword and twirled swiftly, decapitating the demon's head. It happened so fast that the demon couldn't fight back and he suddenly found his head rolling on the ground. The demon's eyes widened when he recognized who are you by the creature wrapped around your upper body, "Y-You are that woman..." He trailed off with shock all over his face.

You smirked as you placed your weapon back in your inventory worm, "Glad you knew who am I in your last moments." You stated as you watched the demon disappear. You stood there for a moment before pulling out a knife and threw it to one of the trees, "Get out, I know you have been following me... Uzui." You stated, glancing at the tree from the corner of your eyes.

Rustling from the tree leaves could be heard from the movement of someone getting down. Tengen landed down with a soft thud as you turned to face him. He narrowed his eyes at you as he approached you, but deep down he was utterly shocked and surprised. He, the Sound Hashira with great hearing, couldn't hear your steps as you moved to decapitate the demon. What caught his attention was the worm like creature around your upper body.

He stood right before you, "Why are you hiding this from me, Y/N?" He asked, his voice showed that he was betrayed.

You just stood there, looking at him with cold eyes. You're now forced to explain everything to him.