𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

☆彡𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙨

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

MEGUMI HELD INTO YOUR LEG tightly as Makio tried to pull him away from you so you and Tengen can go to the Demon Slayer HQ. Tengen suggested thar you should accompany him to meet the Hashiras and maybe join him if he got a mission. At first you refused since you weren't in the mood, but you forcefully agreed because Uzui never stopped nagging at you. Megumi was supposed to stay home with the girls, but he insisted on going with you.

Makio groaned, unable to pull Megumi away from your yukata, "Come on Megumi, your mother needs to go!" She exclaimed while Megumi held tightly into you. He closed his eyes shut as he shook his head, "No! I will go with mama!" He exclaimed, making the two puppies growl in alert. You sighed and picked up Megumi, "It's fine, he will come with me." You stated, making everyone looking at you with shock.

Tengen sighed then nodded, "He can come with us if Y/N wants to." He said, seeing how Megumi was now clinging into your black haori. Hinatsuru gave you an apologetic smile, "We would really like to look after Megumi, but it seems he still didn't warm up to us yet." She said, making her co-wives look down in sadness. You shrugged your shoulders, "It doesn't matter, you don't have to take care of him." You said, kinda assuring them that they don't need to apologize.

Suma let out a whine as she looked down with a pout, "Aww, I was looking forward to take him out with me." She said, her blue eyes sparkling with tears. Megumi frowned as he held tightly into you, "I go with mama anywhere she goes." He said, burying his face in your shoulder.

Uzui chuckled as he placed his hands on his hips, "Alright then, let's get going!" The three of you and the puppies walked out of the Uzui household while the three women waved goodbye to you. As you both walked, Tengen decided to speak up, "Can you do something for me, Y/N?" He asked, breaking the silence between you both. You let out a hum as a way to tell him that you're listening.

"I want you to use my last name when you introduce yourself to the Hashiras."

"Not happening anytime soon."

"Ehhh?! Why? Do you hate me that much?!"

"I don't hate you, I dislike your 'flamboyance'."

You both keep on going back and forth with Uzui complaining and you replying to him coldly. Megumi was annoyed by your arguments and covered his ears to block the voices.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Once you arrived to the Demon Slayer HQ, you placed Megumi down and held his hand. You three walked inside to see a few people wearing the demon slayer uniform with different kinds of haoris.

You mentally groaned in annoyance because you hated this place with all your heart. When you almost reached the Hashiras, Uzui called, "Hey guys!" All of them looked at him once they heard his voice. You noticed that there was two girls and six guys, "What a pain..." You thought as a small irk mark appeared on your face.

One girl with a black and purple hair smiled at you two, "Ara ara, is that your new wife, Uzui san?" She said, earning a proud smile from Uzui. The white haired male nodded, "Yup! This is my fourth wife Uzui Y-..."

"Fushiguro Y/N."

You cut off Uzui, emphasizing on your last name. Everyone saw how you glared at Tengen coldly which made them sweatdrop, "It's nice to meet you, Fushiguro san. I'm Kocho Shinobu, the Insect Hashira." The same girl introduced herself to you. You didn't give any reaction and just stared at her with a blank look. The other girl with pink hair squealed when she saw Megumi with his little puppies, "Whoa! Uzui san, you didn't tell us that you have a son!" She exclaimed as she ran to Megumi, taking him off guard and engulfing him into tightly hug.

"He is not my son, he is Y/N's." He said, scratching the back of his head. He really wanted to say that Megumi was like his son because he got used to him a lot. She let go of Megumi who was mostly struggled in the hug, "You're so cute! I'm Kanroji Mitsuri, what's your name?" She said, giving your son a smile. Megumi blush lightly in embarrassment at Mitsuri's complement, "My name is Megumi and I'm not cute." He said, placing his arms behind his back.

"He is so cute when he is shy! I want a child like him!"

Mitsuri squealed as she placed her hands on her cheeks. The little boy felt weirded out, so he moved closer to you and held into your haori, "I wanna go home..." He mumbled as a dark hue covered his face. Tengen chuckle and ruffled Megumi's hair, "Don't be scared kiddo, Kanroji is always like this." He said, giving Megumi a goofy smile.

A male with flame like hair looked at you, "Is it true that you can defeat a demon without a breathing style, Fushiguro san?" He exclaimed loudly, making you glanced at Uzui who looked away from you while whistling. You gave a nod, "Yes, I can't master or create a breathing style. However, I use my physical strength to kill them." You replied coldly as the guy looked at you with admiration.

"That's wonderful! To fight a demon without any type of breathing style is something splendid! I'm Rengoku Kyojuro the Flame Hashira and I'm honored to meet you, Fushiguro san!"

You felt slightly annoyed by his loud voice, but you didn't complain and just shrugged your shoulders. A male with a white hair tsk-ed, "I don't believe such a thing, it's impossible to kill a demon without a breathing style." He said with an intimidating sound. Your eyes twitched slightly as your attention turned to him.

Shinobu turned to him with a threatening smile, "Ne ne Shinazugawa san, you shouldn't doubt her-..." Shinobu went quiet when she saw you moving toward the white haired guy with a cold blank expression, "You want me to show you how I fight demons? Because..." You stopped as a dangerous smirk tugged on your face.

"...I will be more than happy to obligate."