𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

☆彡𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀彡☆

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙑𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

❝Do I look like I care?❞

YOU MOVED TO STAND BESIDE Uzui to finish this fight once and for all. You didn't say anything and just stared at Zenitsu who was slowly losing energy. You knew that if he continued using this technique, he won't be able to walk for a very long period.

Placing your sword on your shoulder, you started to walk toward Daki, "I will deal with her, don't ruin this chance." You stated while Uzui smirked in pride...

"You can count on me!"

Without anymore words, you jumped hight and ran to Zenitsu. As you continued to run, you noticed a few things, "Her neck is still intact, I still have time. However, this kid's legs are damaged, I need to stop him." You thought, increasing your speed to catch up on them. You were a bit surprised by your newfound abilities, you weren't able to run this fact before. Plue, your eyesight wasn't that very much sharp to the point you can see from a very far distance. Apparently, you have unlocked a new power within your body and that was evident in the change that happened to your eyes.

You managed to reach behind the yellow haired boy and grab him by the back of his yukata, pulling him away from Daki, "What is she doing?" Zenitsu thought as he found himself on the ground and away from the demon.

She landed down with you following behind. Daki let out a laugh, "What an idiot! You ruined their chance!" She said then continued to laugh, but stop when she saw you not reacting. Instead, you managed to tuck your broadsword in your pants belt and ensured it won't fall.

"What's the matter? Too shocked to say anything?"

"No... But I want to kill you myself."

As you said that, you pulled out the chain from your worm inventory with the poisoned dagger attached to it. The smug smirk didn't remove from Daki's face as she prepared her obi, "Then prepare to die!" With that, she sent her belts to you. Gripping the chain tightly, you used your solid power to twirl the chain around in wild ranges, cutting every belt that came your way. Then you threw the chain at her, wrapping it around her leg before taking her off gaurd by pulling the chain and throwing her away.

You harshly yanked the chain away from her, catching the Inverted Spear in your hand. Daki shot up with an angry look, "I will kill you! I have always hated you!" She exclaimed, sending another wave of obi sashes to you. However, you weren't there when the belts made contact with the ground.

Suddenly, all of the sashes where cut swiftly then there was a pain in Daki's side as she felt numbness wash over her, "Wh-What happened?-..." She spoke up, but was cut off when you appeared right in front of her, sword in your hand.

Your sword slammed against her neck, but it did not injure it... yet. Daki smirked evilly at you, "You cannot decapitate me! I will chop you into pieces before you can do that!" She exclaimed with a smug look on her face, trying to attack you with her obi again, but she couldn't, "Wh-Why can't I attack her?!" She thought with panic after realizing what happened.

"If you didn't notice, my Inverted Spear of Heaven is filled with wisteria poison that it can nullify your abilities." As you explained, your sword started to get deeper into her neck.

"I also have enhanced physical strength that allows me to cut through the toughest of things."

The sword was now half way through and still going...

"Brother! Do something, will you, brother?"

A little be was left before her head roll on the ground, "This is for my son!" With that, you moved the sword swiftly, decapitating her successfully. Meanwhile, Tanjiro also managed to decapitate Gyutaro in the same moment you did.

Both demons were now dead.

On the top of one of the buildings, Suma, Makio, Hinatsuru, and Megumi watched the whole thing with shock, "They beheaded them. They beheaded them! Beheaded them! They beheaded them, Hinatsuru! Please take a look from beyond the grave!" Suma yelled in happiness, picking Hinatsuru who lying down up in a sitting position.

Makio who was holding Megumi on her back glared at her co-wife, "What the... Do you even know what you're saying? Dummy!" She yelled, hitting Suma on the head which made her cry.

"Wait! Something seems off about this!" Hinatsuru said with worry which made everyone look at the place of fight. Megumi tightened his grip on Makio, somehow feeling something wrong too.

"Mama..."

Back with you...

A sudden exhaustion took a toll on you as you found yourself falling on your knees. This new abilities has drained your energy to even stand up and opened your wounds more. Your vision was very hazy, "I need to move from here... My legs refuse to. It's not over yet!" You thought, trying to force your legs to stand up. With the little bit of energy left in you, you pushed yourself up and started to run to any shelter to cover you from the impact of the Upper Moon body explosion.

As you were running, you felt a harsh force push you forward followed by loud explosion. Everything around you went dark as the last thing you know was seeing everything get destroyed, but there was one thought in your mind before you fully black out...

"Take care of yourself, Megumi."