Phase-6

Few days later,

'Vox' published article on "No Safe Country for Women"

At Vikram's Cabin,

Vik: So..? How are you feeling?

Aysha: Excited... Nervous and doubtful... (she smiles skeptically)

Vik: (smiles) just calm down. This is your first story Aysha, So relax no need to worry

Ay: But Sir... its a sensitive topic and it also questions government measures on women safety..

Vik: Ofcourse it does and thats our motive Aysha.. All these ratings, memes, revenues... everything will vanish in a matter of time. The only thing that stays is Good Journalism. Your article is the voice of women out there who is suffering from harassment. So, face it whether the outcome from public is good or bad just stand by your thoughts. Never let them take your integrity.

Ay: Sure sir... but...

Vik: But what??

Ay: What if politicians do something to us?

Vik: (smiles) thats for me to takecare of.

'Vox' article receives mixed reviews among public and the ruling party politicians started to spread hatred against 'Vox' on social media....
On a public review few said "women safety measures taken by their States woman is appreciable" and few others says "they must improve women safety by upgrading few techonology like helplines for emergency".

'Vox' received few threats from political party, they demanded to unpublish their recent article on internet but Vikram paid no heed.

Same Day Morning,

Sam came across Vox magazine on living room titled "No Safe Country for Women". She started reading it. After few minutes she got furious on one particular sentence, it denoted that 'State will never pay special attention towards women safety and The States Woman never know the struggle and suffering of a comman girl/woman because she has Z+Security 24/7 with her'. Sameera got enraged under this accusation.

Meanwhile Arun came in and saw a raged sameera ready to explode with Vox magazine.

Ar: Hey sam! Ena aachu??

(Sam throws magazine on his face which he caught)

Arun reads the article with a smile played on his face which confused sam. Sam has a questionable look....

Ar: Idhu Aysha oda article Sam na sonnen la.. adhu dhan....

Sam: I know and i'm happy for her but not with this....

Ar: Yen ena aachu?? As u said they have pointed out our mistakes and infact i have asked our team to come up with best idea for woman safety...

Sam: That is not my issue here, This is. (Saying so she pointed the phrase which made her furious)

Ar: Ohh..uhhhohhh....Sam??? You know aysha and she also knows you very well, ava idhu ezhudhi iruka maata... (says hesitiantly)

Sam: I know that too. Just ask her who did this.

Ar: Don't take it personally Sam it may affect your position in future

Sam: The Hell with it!!! sam shouts... I am taking it personally coz whoever wrote that intends to say that my personal life is like fairytale with Z+ Security protection. Does they know what i had faced in my past??...
You just get the details of this person arun.. End of discussion.

Even after high political pressure against article, 'Vox' obtained a decent revenue. With that Vikram started his next move against unmasking politicians connected with illegal businesses.

Sameera was upset with the article, but she know that nothing should stop a leader from serving... she got public reviews and ideas to improve women safety and also planned to discuss further with her technical team.

Inside Sameera's cabin,

Arun enters with hesitant look....

Ar: Sameera.....

Sam: Solu Arun.... while reading a document

Ar: Aysha kita pesunen...

This caught her attention.. sam looks at him to continue further...

Ar: Aysha did her full ground work for the article and she made her final draft by herself... but... stops telling further

Sam: But???

Ar: sighs... But the Editor-in-Chief of 'Vox' included those sentence which you quoted.

Sam: Editor-in-Chief of 'Vox' ? Who??

Ar: VIKRAM ADHITYA.... Editor-in-Chief of 'Vox' and The Publisher of "Amethyst".

Sam closes the document and looks at Arun

Sam: Fix an appoinment with him.

Ar: But sam... he will not accept coz he doesn't deal with politicians personally

Sam: Fix an appointment in person for Miss.Sameera not for The States Woman Miss. Sameera Krishnakumar.

Ar: But.. Sam.... are you sure??

Sam: I'm sure. Nothing will go wrong Trust me.

Ar: I Do... always...(smiles) I will fix it through Aysha as a personal appointment.

Please do vote ⭐ if u like it.

Comment ur favourites and suggest ur opinion, let me improve it in future.

With Love
Dee!!!🤍