Exploration #2: Derelict Police Department

Magsimula sa umpisa

L: I am going back to London for the week. There are some family issues. I just wanted to give you a heads up so you won't miss me too much.
K: Why would I miss you for? Weirdo, anyways, I hope you get the family stuff sorted out.
L: Same. Hopefully this doesn't actually take all week. Anyways, gotta go. My flight is taking off.
K: ☆〜(ゝ。toodles!

Kione locks his phone and slides it into his pocket, humming an unknown tune

Kione locks his phone and slides it into his pocket, humming an unknown tune. He grabs his bag and heads out the door, typing in the address of the collapsed ruins of an old police station.

Luca buckled himself into his seat and switches his phone to airplane mode. He was not lucky enough to get first class tickets this time, as he was notified last minute about needing to go home. Now, he is trapped in a flying sardine can with a screaming toddler next to him. Luca grimaces and puts in some headphones, listening to a true crime podcast. He begins to read through his law book again, highlighting a couple of things. He also adds in notes and tabs. The toddler still screaming looks over at Luca and grabs at the stack of tabs, deciding to relent. He takes out one of his headphone and carefully peels up a new tab, gently sticking it on the child's hand.

"There you are. What do you think of that?" He ask curiously, placing his glasses on the top of his head. The child plays with the tab for a while and says

"This is fun mister. Can I have another one?" Luca raises an eyebrow and glances over at the parents. Who are both miraculously fast asleep. He sighs and shakes his head, carefully pulling out the table for the child. He gives them a fresh note pad and some pencils.

"Here, how about you draw to pass the time?" He suggests, tapping his finger on the blank legal paper trying to hide the annoyance in his voice. The child just nods and gets to work scribbling all over the paper.

A few hours later, the plane finally lands in London and Luca can let out a sigh of relief. He grabs his carry on bags and heads into the airport to grab his bags, along with hailing himself a taxi after he retrieves his luggage. Once he steps out of the taxi with his bags, he puts his glasses back onto his face and mumbles to himself. To his better judgement, Luca decides to smoke a cigarette before heading into his family's estate.

 To his better judgement, Luca decides to smoke a cigarette before heading into his family's estate

He walks inside and is greeted by his mother's old Corgi, stooping down to scratch under its chin.

"Benson, how have you been?" He asks the dog, before walking further into the estate, finally making it to the dining hall. He steps in and sees his whole family along with some extended family sitting at the long rectangular table. Luca finds his spot at the table and sits down, curious as to what everyone is doing there.

Kione makes it to the police station and hides his motorcycle again, as usual. He takes a couple of pictures and walks around the outside, finding his way in through a window. Turning on his flashlight Kione begins to explore the dark dank dilapidated department, sliding a mask over his face. He turns on his vlogging camera and explains a bit about the location, recording what the inside of the partially collapsed building looks like. He records about an hours worth of content, before turning off his camera and continuing to explore a bit further. He finds the underground holding cells, something just feels off there. It is like something unnatural is lurking within a cell, so Kione backs out carefully. He makes his way out of the building quickly it felt and sounded like something was chasing him.

Breathing heavily he jumps onto his motorcycle and speeds off, the feeling of eyes burning into his back still lingering. He stops at a rundown diner and orders some coffee to try calming down more. This is the second time he has ever felt a presence like that. He starts looking into the history more, feeling intrigued as to what or who that could've been. He leaves the diner and gets home late, sitting in his office. He uploads the vlog and writes up a catchy description, adding in information about a convict that died in the underground holding cells. He thinks that is possibly the presence that almost scared the life out of him.