Chapter Five: Best Kept Secret

You started grinding your swollen clit on his expensive, navy blue suit; your wetness was getting allllll over it, probably even seeping through onto his actual leg. "Yes princess.. mmh yes, oh god you're so good at this angel. I can't believe how amazing your doing, fuck I am so so fucking hard for you," he heaved, he could barely get the words out, he was that turned on by your (slim, petite) or (thick, curvy) body riding him. You were trying your best to please him, but after he noticed you've been at it for a while without coming, he took matters into his own hands.

"Baby, lay on your back for me," he ordered as he picked you up by your waist and placed you gently on the bed. "Spread your legs... I wanna slowly devour those princess parts of yours."
You opened your legs wide for Michael. He gradually lowered his face to your lower stomach, kissing and kneading it, maybe even leaving hickeys. He crept lower and lower to your "princess part", to where he was hovering less than an inch above your clit. Suddenly, he starts to skillfully and eagerly eat you up, as if you were his last meal; he was taking is time, savoring every centimeter of you, but also working his tongue at an ungodly speed. It felt SO amazing. You wouldn't stop moaning from the intense amount of pleasure you were experiencing, you even almost screamed. You could feel yourself getting painfully close to orgasming, but Michael had to check his watch. He pulled up from you in surprise, "Oh dear, baby I'm so sorry I promise I will make this up to you, but we must get you ready, it's six thirty."

He then got an idea. He reached over into the drawer next to the bed and pulled out.. you guessed it, a vibrator. "When I said that everything you'd need would be in here, I really meant everything. There's even one kept in your bathroom."

"Uh, wow. Oh my god. So... are you gonna use that on me really quick and then I'll get ready?" You questioned, looking up at him for the 1,0000000 time this evening. "That's what I was planing on my little Angel... can't leave you hanging like that, that'd just be cruel of me."

He then applied the vibrator to your clit; you then proceeded with your unhinged moaning and screaming due to the pleasure you were feeling. That fucking vibrator was amazing.
"May I insert a finger into you to enhance your pleasure, princess?" Michael asked.
"Yes of course, yes," you consented.
He penetrated you with a singular finger, but it managed to reach all of the spots you never could reach yourself. He's exposing you to so many new feelings and emotions, it's almost too overstimulating for you. You were so close, so so close.

Michael then thrusted his finger into you at just the right speed and angle, and you came completely undone. You were, yelling, panting, crying, moaning, and coming, all at once; it felt glorious! His touch is all that you need and have ever needed. Words can't begin describe how Michael made you feel just then.
"B-b-b-baby, oh fuck," was all that you could get out. "I know princess, I know. Now you need to get ready my darling," his voice was so gentle sounding, like he cared so much about how you'd perceive anything he said, so he made sure to say it as kindly and gently as possible.

He then just held you there, softly kissing and caressing your cheek. In that moment you finally felt actually loved and cared for which caused you to become a bit teary eyed. Michael being the kind and considerate gentle man he is, immediately noticed and asked, "My poor baby, what's wrong hun? Was that too much? Too overstimulating? I'm so so very sorry if any of what is causing this right now is due to something I did; tell me why you're eyes are watering, my poor baby."