The Fight (T.W. Angst, Suicide, Murder)

"Today is the day I change, from today on I am no longer a push over, from today on I will not let them hurt me, from today on I am strong Today I was done listening to their bullshit, and I am finally going to stand up for myself, and it all started thanks to you, dad. You made me a monster and ruined me! You were never there." Freddy looked at Lucy, "That's what I told him before I killed him."

"But why did you do it?" Lucy asked sympathetically, "why would you take your own father's life?"

"That man was no father of mine; he was a disgusting homewrecker who cared about no one but himself," Freddy yelled. "Sorry princess I didn't mean to yell, it's not your fault," Freddy sighed "I may be an animatronic half-dead demonic bear but I was still his son, and all I ever wanted was to make him proud, all I ever wanted was to be loved, but he would rather shove it up some random woman than be there for us. He broke our family apart, tearing my mother to pieces in the process... One day I came home, and I saw her, my mother I mean, laying on the floor with a gunshot through her skull. She took her own life because of him, he broke her."

Lucy looked at him with a sad expression.

"I was only thirteen princess, I didn't understand emotions, and I was in pain, we all do things we're not proud of when we're in pain."

"Yeah, we do," Lucy sadly smiled at him, "I can't imagine how hard it would have been to go through that at such a young age. It's no wonder your—well- um—"

"A psychopath?" Freddy offered.

"No, well yes," Lucy responded, "I was trying to find a nicer way to put it."

"It's okay Lucy, I understand, I would be ashamed to be with me too."

"I'm not ashamed! Don't ever say that again. You're an amazing mate! You're funny and smart and caring and sweet and sexy and brave and well I love you." Lucy rambled.

"Wait hold on. You love me?" Freddy asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, Freddy, I love you," Lucy repeated.

Freddy couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as he ran up to Lucy and hugged her, successfully picking her up and spinning her around.

"Freddy put me down," Lucy said between cute little anime giggles, "I'm serious Freddy."

Freddy smirked at her and proceeded to kiss her bridal style, lucy was quick to reciprocate the kiss, a sweet romantic kiss. For a second it felt like everything could be okay like everything would work out, then suddenly Freddy vomited into Lucy's mouth.