In the car

Lucy felt her back hit the cold, leather seats if Freddy's Tesla. Pulling the potato sack off her face, Lucy thought of a way to escape, b it once Freddy got into the car his scent distracted her fuelling her desire to summit to the masculine hunky alpha that was mate bonded to her by the Luna Goddess. Freddy got into the car with a lustful smirk on his face. "Good morning princess, Freddy wasn't prepared to meet you today, but Freddy supposes the Luna goddess has her own way of doing things. What do you think princess?" God his voice is soooo hot Lucy thought to herself. "Princess didn't you hear me?" Freddy spoke in a lustful husky tone. "Freddy don't like to be ignored princess. Answer now or Freddy will have to punish you." At these words Lucy turned into a blushing mess. Freddy smirked realising more of his pheromones, making it even harder for Lucy to control her inner omega.
"I-I'm s-sorry a-alpha," Lucy pleaded as Freddy released even more pheromones, "please st-ahhh-op."
"If you want Freddy to stop you have to beg~"
"Please s-stop. P-p-please stop, I-I-I can-n't hold her b-back an-any lon-ahhh-ger. F-Freddy please," Lucy begged, "ple-please d-daddy." It was Freddy's turn to blush now, he help back his pheromones making Lucy sigh in relief. Blushing like crazy the two drove off in science till Freddy pulled into a driveway.