At the house

Lucy exits the car and gazes in disbelief at the large mansion in front of her.

"Like what you see princess?" Freddy asks with a smirk.

"Ohhh Sh-shut it." Lucy teased completely flabbergasted.

Freddy walked into the house through the big arch doors.

"Are you coming princess?" Freddy asked, "Freddy will show you where you're staying. Follow me, princess."

Lucy followed Freddy down the halls towards a bedroom.

"You'll be sleeping in here with Freddy princess." Freddy directed towards the room, "Get comfortable 'cause you're never leaving."

"Wait WHAT?!" Lucy yelled clearly surprised, "What do you mean I'm never leaving? I have my family and school and my friends and-"

"Freddy knows it's an adjustment but if Freddy lets you leave you'll run away and Freddy can't have that."

"I won't run away, don't you trust me?" Lucy asked clearly hurt, "I'm your mate you should trust me. I couldn't leave you if I wanted to, we're bonded."

"Do- do you want to leave Freddy?" Freddy asked eyes teary.

"I didn't say that."

"You implied it."

"You're being childish"

"You're being a horrible mate!"

Lucy stared at Freddy clearly hurt.

"Wait Freddy didn't mean it." Freddy tries to explain, "I was just angry. Please forgive me, princess."

Tears escape Lucy's purple facial orbs as she sobs running into the bathroom and locking the door.

Freddy leaned against the bathroom door.

"Princess, Freddy's sorry. Please open the door."

No response

"Please, princess. You can go outside, just please open the door."

Lucy unlocked the door and looked at Freddy with a stoic expression.

"Princess... Freddy is so sorry, will princess let Freddy to make it up the his princess?"

Lucy nods.

"Okay then! Meet me at the front door at 6pm. And wear something pretty."