12. adopt me

once you get home, you sigh. it's been a long day. you feel bad for the worker at the cheesecake factory. you don't even mean to act like a kid, but as soon as you and yoshida are together, all hell goes loose. 

you text sara.

you

hi sara

read

look

im so sorry for causing
a scene i know you wanted
to try the cheesecake.

sara

its okay

i know you two have the
brains of some four year
olds

you

thanks

sara

no problem

i still love you both,
its okay :)<3

you

love you too

-

once you've taken a shower, you lay in bed with your phone

denji

y/nnnnnn

are you awake

you

denjiiiii

yes i am

denji

do you wanna scam kids in adopt me
with me and power?

we're bored

aki is watching a movie w/ his bf
so we cant leave our rooms, he said

you

aki treats you like little kids LMFAO 

but yes i do

i've never played but i heard you can
get neon and/or flying pets so i mean

denji

YAYYY

that's power ^

you

POWERRRRR

denji

Y/NNNNN

ok she went to get her phone

can we ft?

you

yeah sure :)

[ incoming call: denji ] 

"y/nnnnnn" denji drags out your name, "denjiiii" you do the same while you open your laptop. "guess what denji." he looks at you, "what happened?" "remember the guy you don't like from school, me and him got kicked out of a cheesecake shop today." he laughs, "no way, wanna know what happened to me while i was at work today?" nodding your head, "what happened?" he took a bite of some chips, "so listen," you hum, "i was working at a cheesecake shop, right? and then i see to people fighting. a girl and a boy. my co-worker kicked them out.."

you both sit in silence staring at each other from the screen.

you can see each others' faces starting to crack up before you both started laughing. "no fucking way. you actually work there?" you try to breathe, "well no fucking way you got yourself kicked out, i used to think you were really mature but now you're acting like me and power, some three-year-olds."

you chuckle, finally catching your breath. "guys im here now," power says, "hey power, join us hurry." she nods, "okay okay." you're just jumping around in the game, "you know what, i have never played this game, like ever, i usually play other things but haven't in a while." denji raises his brows, "i always make time for me and my roblox, i don't play adopt me either, but bro, i want a flying neon dog the fuck?"

"i want a cat, im gonna name it bean." power takes the phone being used to facetime you, "ew, what's with you naming your cats by vegetables?" you shrug, "no clue, felt like it." denji cuts your conversation, "some kid invited me to a trading party at their roblox house, im gonna get something, i feel it."

"oh, power, what day did you want to go to mcdonalds with me again?" she shrugs, "uh, friday i think." you nod, "alright, ill pick you up, 'kay?" denji butts in again, "can i come?" you nod your head yes, but power said no.

"y/n said yes, so."

"y/n say no."

"no, its a me and power day, sorry denji." you say teasingly, which denji just pouts.

"fuck you denji, now you can't come." power sticks her tongue out at him. "whatever." denji rolls his eyes.

in the end, denji was not able to get his dream flying neon dog. he got scammed himself, actually.

author's note

THANK YOU FOR 10K ON THIS BOOK WHAT
i didn't expect this at all ily all sm

ill try to update more for you guys :(
thank you for being so patient