O8. where the fuck have you been

"where the fuck have you been, miss y/n l/n?" you're startled, you do a little jump and say, "the fuck?" yoru slides off the counter, "i said, where the fuck have you been?" she repeats. "you know where i've been, yoru." you say, taking off your shoes.

"now, im going to bed. good night guys." 

"no, you aren't." yoshida says, "you've been gone for three hours. you haven't replied to any of our texts. we were worried for you." mitaka frowns. you check your phone.

50+ notifications on messages.

"oh, sorry. i wasn't paying attention to my phone." yoru grumbles, "no shit." you yawn, "can we discuss this later, im so tired." yoshida shrugs, "i call the couch, mitaka." mitaka's shoulders slouch, "yoru can i sleep with you?"

"no." even though they're siblings, yoru refuses to share a room.

you grab mitaka's hands, "c'mon, let's have a sleepover in my room. yoru is too lame for you." she smiles as you stick up the middle finger in her sister's face who just rolls her eyes. "night losers."

...

when you wake up, it's almost one pm. mitaka is still sleeping, so you get out of your bed slowly not to wake her.

when you walk out of your room, you see yoshida quietly face-timing someone. most likely his girlfriend, sara. she's yours and yoru's friend, that's how the two met. she met yoru, you met yoru, and you all met each other when you were hanging out with yoshida.

"y/n, what's for breakfast?" he says, you ignore him, "good morning, sara." you smile, sitting beside him and waving. "it's one pm, y/n." she laughs. you shrug, "it's morning for me." she seems to be laying in her bed, "i heard you met up with your online boyfriend, how was it?" she giggles, exaggerating the 'boyfriend.'

you roll your eyes, "shut up. it was fine, thank you." you shot a glare at yoshida who just grinned and waved. "you both suck." you get up to use the washroom. "hey, y/n!" she calls out for you. you turn around, humming.

"wanna go book shopping together? im bored." you think about it, "sure, ill text you later." she nods, "okay, bye." then yoshida and sara go back to talking with each other as you enter the bathroom.

when you're done, you see mitaka sitting on your bed typing on her phone. she's smiling, "oh, hi y/n." you smile at her, "hey, mitaka, who are you texting that's getting you all smiley for?" she shakes her head, "nothing, just yuko."

you grin, "oo, your girlfriend?" she looks at you nervously, "she's just a friend."

you shrug, "whatever you say."

...

when yoru gets out of her room and finished using the washroom, it's two forty pm. she's frowning. "y/n, mitaka, what do you want for breakfast?" you and mitaka are playing with your cat. "dunno. not hungry." she turns to mitaka, "i want pancakes." she says.

"ok." and she gets to cooking.

"what, why can't i have food?" yoshida says, "no one likes you, that's why." you stick your tongue out at him. "are you hearing this, sara? they're starving me." you can hear sara laughing. "oh, you're still calling her?" you ask. you get up and yank yoshida's phone out of his hand. "whore." he says.

"sara, since you're already here, do you wanna go around three thirty? we can go to a dessert place afterwards." she beams, "sure, i'll pick you up around three twenty so be ready for then." you nod, "alright, have fun talking to your boyfriend." you mock. she only playfully rolls her eyes. "see you."

"foods ready." yoru says. "yoshida you can have an apple if you're hungry."

"fuck you all."