O5. olive, vomit, and cat fur-flavoured chips

yoshida

y/nnnn

you

yoshidaaaa

yoshida

can i come anyways

you

💀💀

no

but dawg i gotta know why
you chased him bc 😭

yoshida

i chased him bc you know damn

well i told you someone took my stickers

MY FUCKING STICKERS

you

you're so weird

yoshida

thanks 😘

you

not a compliment

yoshida

taking it as one anyways ❤️

read

...

you're lowkey kinda tired. your cat vomited on your carpet but it's fine. you're wearing grey sweats and a zip-up sweater. it's windier during the nights of early october. you heard your door get knocked and you knew it was yoshida. it's currently 1:43 am. you've been working all day.

your phone buzzes. yoshida is calling you. "open the door," he says. you roll your eyes, "shut the fuck up, im coming." you get away from the kitchen and open the door. "what are you going to bring for snacks?" he asks.

"not sure, maybe candy from the stash." yoshida's mouth gapes, "what? you won't give candy to someone you've known for over six years but you'll give it to someone you've known for three weeks. damn, i see how it is." you shrug, sticking your tongue out.

"sucks to suck, i guess." yoru comes out of her room with an annoyed expression. can you two shut the fuck up? i get it, you guys are excited to see your new best friend," she says with a fake high-pitched voice, "but some of us haven't slept for two days."

"sorry, yoru." you smile sheepishly. she rolls her eyes, "whatever, night, losers." and she closes her door with a sigh.

"y/n, im hungry." shrugging, you slide off your house shoes and sit on the couch. "look for something, then." he says, "make me food." you shake your head, "nope."

it's a few seconds of silence before he sits beside you with your cat on his lap. You're eating a bag of chips. "clean olive's vomit and i'll make you food." he made a disgusted face, "ew, olive. you vomited and are cuddling me now? go away, stinky." you scrunched your face up, "you bitch, don't call my precious olive stinky."

he tosses olive to the ground who meows and walks away. "she's fine, give me a chip." he reaches inside the bag. "are you fucking dumb? you just got cat fur all on my chips." he forgot to wash his hands.

"oh, yeah. my bad."

...

yoru

by the way

you

huh

i thought u were asleep

yoru

changed my mind and decided to
re-watch brooklyn nine-nine

jake is fine fr

anyways that's not the point

you

then what is it

yoru

i would've come with u to meet denji
but i alr know him

he's ugly

make sure you don't stay out too late
im gonna fucking drag your ass if i 
don't hear you come home after three

ok gn

you

oh

thanks ig 😭

...

you are pretty much running to the park because one, yoru yelled at you two again, two, you cleaned up olive's vomit and ended up making you a bit late, and three, you couldn't decide what you wanted to get denji.

when you get the park, it was all empty. no one was there. all you could hear was the wind. you sighed in disappointment.

until you heard a bark.

"pochita, don't be loud!" you heard someone say. you turn around and you saw the yellow-haired boy in gray sweats and a white tee. he stopped for a second before looking up, he smiled and waved.

"denji?"