Chapter 46

*****************Theo pov*****************

  Watching Indi in so much pain was so heart breaking the worst part was her begging us to make it stop. Tonight was supposed to be amazing night celebrating her finally being apart of the pack but now we are sitting here watching and waiting for her to wake up. Hoping that her pain is gone when she wakes up, I turn to look at Skye I know he is feeling how Im feeling right now. Amelia kept trying to get us both to rest and eat but we can't we are to worried about our mate.

  What feels like hours later Indi begins to move around, she groans and be and skye are up and next to her right away. "Indi baby can you hear me?" I ask her and she nods, "okay good do you still feel like your in pain?" I ask her she nods yes. I sigh and look at Skye he brushes her hair away from her face. "Hey Kitten, how bad is it can you explain what your feeling or do you want to sleep more?" he asks her. She opens her eyes finally and looks at us and points to her throat so I help her drink sone water. "Thank you, I can feel all there pain everything all of them.. It hurts my head so much but right now it's not as bad" she says holding her head.

  I grab her hands "okay baby girl, from what we learned it has to do with you healing powers the linking boasted your connection to everyone so your feeling everything all at once, the screams were body's way of protecting there pain away from you" I tell her and she nods with teary eyes. I grab her face and wipe her tears "hey no crying it's not your fault baby you did nothing wrong" I tell her. She looks at us "but i messed up tonight it was supposed to be special but here were are where ever we are because of me" she says. Skye turns her to look at him "this is not your fault, these powers are new your body needs to get used to it all, we are in a cabin a little away from everyone just so your body can adjust. You didn't mess anything up I promise no one blames you" he tells her and I agree.

  She takes a breath "okay can you both just hold me right now, I just want to be held" she asks. Me and Skye get up "yes baby girl anything for you" I say pulling my shoes off and getting in bed next to her on one side and Skye in the other. We hold her until we all fall asleep.

  *****************Indi pov******************

  I wake up the next morning with us all in a tangle of limbs everywhere. I roll over and face Theo and smile then do the same to Skye. They are both amazing and so caring I think to myself. I sigh and look at the ceiling and realize my head no longer hurts. All sudden my belly grumbles making Me blush I hear two chuckle next to me "someones hungry Skye think we should feed that beast before it eats us" Theo says grabbing me and pulling me closer to him. I giggle "hey I haven't eaten since yesterday morning my powers made me skip dinner so yes this beast is hungry food please" I say snuggling into Theo and giving him and kiss. I look at skye and he is pouting "aww Theo skye wants kisses too come on you need to share" he groans but lets me go. I snuggle close to Skye and give him kisses just as my belly grumbles again.

  "Okay lets feed that beast, how are you feeling kitten?" Skye asks me, "my head no longer hurts I think my body got used to it now" I tell them. They both kiss my head and get up "good lets make breakfast then we go can relax before we try to head to the pack house, we want to try and have that bbq for dinner tonight if your up to it" Skye tells me. I smile and start to get out of bed but Theo picks me up making me squeal "hey out me down and that sounds good to me" I tell Skye. Theo chuckles "nope im carrying you baby girl" he says kissing my head, I stick my head in his neck and take in his scent. "Mmmm you smell so good" I tell him, him and Skye so silent so I move my head away from his neck. "What he smells good and so do you Skye you both smell yummy" I say.

  Theo sits down with me in his lap on a couch in the living room and has me face him. "You can smell us? As in our scent? Not just our normal scent humans can smell?" he asks me. I look him in the eyes "yeah you smell like fall weather and skye smells like the ocean" its very comforting I tell them both as I place my face back in his neck. "Well that's new, we haven't even marked hee yet and she can smell our wolf scent" Skye says. I snuggle in more "mmm can I stay here forever please" I mumble making them chuckle. "We aren't going anywhere but we need to eat, lets make breakfast then we can cuddle all you want okay baby girl" Theo says. I sigh "fine but I want pancakes and bacon" I tell them and they laugh. "Anything for you kitten "Skye says kissing my head and then heads off to go start making breakfast.