I hadn't realized I'd stopped walking as I glared downwards.

My scar burned from the cold air, feeling more sensitive than normal.

I kept one hand on Asura as we walked, I kept moving forward, blindly (heh, get it? *Cough* Sorry, continue dear reader).

I didn't know where I was going, I was just walking as the cold night air whipped around the ice buildings and stung harshly at my face. I didn't even have my bending to warm the water around me. The cold was harsher than usual.

I kicked my foot out only to stub my toe on a piece of hard ice,

"Ah, fuck" I gritted bouncing on my uninjured foot.

Asura hooted in concern, but I just waved it off.

"I'm okay, just ugh!" I growled kicking a pile of snow with the same foot as the throbbing receded,

"Hey! Watch where you're kicking that!" came a man's voice.

"Sorry, I didn't see you!" I apologized quickly.

"Yeah, apparently" the man snorted rudely as his footsteps came closer,

I brought my hands up quickly as I heard him lift something from the ground.

A snowball made contact with my neck as the snowball crumbled at contact,

"What the freak? I apologized" I stated a tad upset,

"So? Words mean next to nothing here" he stated arrogantly,

"May I ask who you are?" I requested as I calmed my breathing,

"The names Hahn, you can't wear it out" the man stated egotistically sounding like a flirt,

"Are you flirting with me?" I questioned a bit in shock, one sec the guy's chucking a snowball at my neck, the next he's flirting?

"You could say that, as long as that's your thing" Hahn answered flirtatiously as he placed his hand on the wall behind me.

I cringed a bit,

"Listen, I'm not interested in one of those adventures you want, I like where I'm at" I stated as I grasped Asura's saddle,

"I'm not sure if you're understanding me- what's your name?"

"Uh- it's Leslie" I lied quickly,

"Sure 'Leslie'. I don't think you understand me though, I could tell the chief you're a thief, or that you attempted to attack me, and I had no choice but to restrain you. You're choice really" Hahn stated indifferently.

I scoffed in disbelief, "You're kidding right? What authority do you have over me?" I scoffed as I held tighter to Asura, now feeling anxious.

"Try, I'm the chief's son-in-law" Hahn scowled as he grabbed me by my hood and pulled me back from Asura.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Stop!" I demanded as I tried to take his hands off me.

He had his hands on my shoulders and his thumbs feathered over my collarbone, I slapped his hands away as I stepped back from him, Asura was pissed, she was spitting angrily and stepped in front of me, protectively. Her feathers and fur were standing on end as I heard Hahn take a brief gasp.

"Listen, I-I realize what I did was wrong. But you killing me is illegal! The chief will have you charged with murder!" Hahn stuttered in the face of the huge angry cat-owl.

I clutched my arms around my chest, still feeling his hands on me,

"I said stop, and you didn't stop" I explained coldly, feeling unsafe within the town.

"I'll tell the chief about what you did, he'll discipline you, I know it" I returned the threat quickly,

"Oh, yeah?" he asked me peaking my heartrate in fear, "But what about the princess? Princess Yue? I hear your real close with her? If the chief were to here that you and her were- well, you know? Wouldn't that be bad for you and your group, messing with someone's fiancé?" Hahn threatened making my jaw lock up, the consequences for that would mean us getting kicked out. But Aang had to learn waterbending, I couldn't do that..

"You tell no one, and this is our special little secret. Hmmm, how's that sound.... Lyra?" Hahn hummed threateningly. He didn't take a step closer for Asura's prepared attack and instead slunk away to his dark evil cave or something evil and vile.

Asura didn't stop glaring at him as he walked and I shuddered as I hugged her neck. Tears fell from my eyes before I could stop them, I couldn't stop shaking with fear.

I needed to get to the others..

Sooo, I hope you guys enjoyed. I just had to add a little twist.. Nothing major, just a little... drama. Anyways have a good day/night my Bookworms, stay safe and healthy! And I'll see y'all in the next one! Bye!

-Rose