13 & 1 Castaways Ep. 1

As soon as Hoshi opened the door of the dressing room, the boys got excited upon reading the words from the production crew's surprise.

"Let's go on a trip!" Coups shouted, which made everyone excited as well.

"Is this a reality show?" Lila asked upon finding cameras set up everywhere.

"Is it?" DK getting excited at the thought.

Eventually, the boys settled down to proceed with the task. Upon the bouquet are rolled papers with each members' face. It was from their previous interview.

Hoshi was the first to pick and read the paper.

"When all the members attended school, we've never been on a school trip." Read Hoshi to the camera.

"Oh, so like a school trip vibe?" The members got excited again with Woozi's idea.

"Coups hyung, your turn." Hoshi said.

Coups opened the paper and read out loud. "Sleep and eat." He repeated the words then all the members followed. Hyping up from the idea.

While the members open the paper, Lila and Dino were in the back. At times like this, when the members are huddled in one location, Lila tends to distance a little. As her members are all boys, they tend to get physical and can easily trample over her, especially when she's that little.

Dino tends to accommodate Lila, since they're both the maknae of the group, the two have developed an unspeakable rule of protecting each other.

"Who's next?" Coups was looking over the papers still unopened. "Lila?"

"Yes?" The camera captured a hand in the air trying to be seen over the towering boys. They made a way for her and she came to the front.

"Child friendly?" Once she read out loud, the boys bursted in laughter. She looked to the person in the picture and found a wheezing Jun.

"Aigoo~" She exclaimed and went near Jun to hug him.

After a few days, the group was informed that they'll be leaving tomorrow. The members were hurriedly packing their things.

"Knock knock."

Lila heard from outside her door, she got up from the floor and went to open the door. She was greeted by a camera that was held by Mingyu.

"Lila-ssi, can we come in?" Mingyu asked while still pointing the camera towards her.

"Yes, please do." She scooted a little to give room for the boys. "Please don't mind the mess, I was packing."

Once Mingyu, Hoshi and DK went inside, Lila closed the door. Mingyu was busy talking and pointing the camera everywhere.

As she has still some clothes laid out, Lila returned to the floor and continue folding her clothes. DK and Hosi also sat down and helped her. While Mingyu sat on her bed.

"Lila-ssi, for those who don't know, can you tell why you have your own room?" Mingyu asked.

"Well, for one, I am the only girl here. And two, it was my parents' request." She said.

When Mingyu got up and started to head out, he pointed the camera to the three one last time. "Let's appreciate the scene of two Oppas helping their adorable Dongsaeng."

Before Hoshi could get up, Mingyu darted out of the room.

On the day of the trip, the group was brought to a restaurant. Said it was the staffs' treat.

While the members are entering one by one, they spotted the long table with a lot of dishes laid out.

"Woah!" They exclaimed one by one.