Graduation Day

Teu-hi! If you see words in italic, those are in Tagalog. And words in bold will be in English. Thank you!!

°°°°°°

On one weekday afternoon, the group has no schedule. Some members went on trips or hung out with friends, while some opted to stay in their dorm and spend the day just chillin'.

Unfortunately for the only high school student in the group, off days are usually school days.

In the middle of watching a movie in the living room, the door opened. No one is saying anything, just hearing a lot of movement.

"I'm home." Lila said as soon as she finished removing her shoes. She went straight to her room without looking over the boys.

Jun, Mingyu, Dino and S.Coups were trying to understand what happened, they eventually looked at each other, but no one knows what happened.

Lila was wearing her face mask and her hair was partially covering her face, so the boys couldn't really tell what her expression was.

"Is she okay?" Mingyu asked, breaking the silence.

"Let's give her a few minutes, I'll check up on her." Coups said, feeling worried.

Even when they went back to watching, Coups was looking at the clock to determine if he should go to Lila now.

When 15 minutes flew by, Coups stood up from his position and went to Lila's door. Even though there is a no locking policy in the house, no one enters the door without knocking first, especially with Lila's room.

When a faint "come in" was heard, S.Coups opened the door. He was welcomed by a dark room, with a faint light coming from Lila's night light.

His gaze immediately went to the girl laying face down on her bed. She already changed her clothes, which made Coups smile a little.

"Lil? Hey." He said softly while approaching the girl.

Upon hearing her Coups Oppa's voice, Lila immediately wiped her eyes discreetly. However, Coups still saw the action.

"What's wrong? You know you can talk to Oppa, right?"

Lila nodded while sitting up. She eventually said everything to S.Coups.

"I'm just sad, Oppa. It was announced earlier that we can't have any family and friends in our graduation due to the pandemic."

Realization came to S.Coups. Lila's graduation from High School will be in a couple of weeks. Seeing the female's watery eyes and red nose, he can't help but hug her.

"It's okay, Aegi. Even though we won't be at the ceremony physically, we're with you always." Coups said and gestured to the heart after.

Lila was still feeling down, but greatly appreciate her Oppa. She hugged him tightly, which S.Coups returned.

After a few minutes, Lila already calmed down and they both went to the living room to inform the others.

Eventually, the day came. Lila as usual got ready for school, some of the members are awake, and some are still sleeping. She want to greet all of her members, but the others live in different units. She was only able to go to the rooms in her unit.

Once in school, she was greeted by her friends and peers, which made her less sad. She made sure she have fun with everyone one last time as high school students.

After the ceremony and all the goodbyes and goodlucks, she proceed to leave. Seeing all the people waiting for the other students made her miss her family more.