Lila the Actress

As soon as Lila entered the conference room, she was shocked to see not only their manager in the room, but a few of their bosses as well.

"Good afternoon." She greeted and took a seat in front of them.

She was trying to assess their reactions to know whether this will be a good or bad meeting. This kind of meeting mostly happens to something bad.

"Don't be too nervous, Lila." Her manager said while smiling. Which made the others laugh lightly.

She just smiled, but still fearing inside.

"We called you here because we wanted to get your opinion of a certain project offered to you." She was given a folder. "That is a script for an upcoming drama."

Her eyes widen while reading the huge letters indicating as the title, 'Penthouse'.

"Sorry to ask, but why me?" She asked after looking at the front page for a while.

"You are one talented young lady, it's just a matter of time other people notice that." Her manager said.

She gratefully smiled at him. "Thank you, Oppa."

After that meeting, Lila didn't answer right away. She wanted to share and ask for opinions to the people she loves, her members and family.

After receiving unending love and support, it was finally a chapter of her life she takes as an actor.

With a few months away to their first script reading, she basically holed herself in her room reading and practicing lines.

D-day of script reading and meeting all her co-actors, she is nervously walking towards the meeting room with her manager.

After a few deep breaths, she entered the room. She stopped by the door to take it all in.

"Lila-ssi." She was approached by one of the head writers.

She immediately bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo, writer-nim."

"Oh, you are so beautiful and really fit my character." The writer held her hand.

Lila grabbed it immediately. "Jinjjayo? Oh, I really will do my best."

"Come, let's introduce you to the others." They were still holding hands and Lila was lead by the writer. "We are still waiting for the others, but your classmates are here already."

Her nervousness came back, so she looked back to her manager and was met with a thumbs up and a smile.

She greeted everyone until they arrived in front of the other young actors. She smiled, bowed and greeted them.

The writer left and silence was met. She was still standing in front of them and they were all facing her. She thought the awkwardness will last, but Han Ji Hyun broke it.

"Lila-ssi, I'm a fan of Seventeen." She said smiling brightly.

"Oh, thank you so much." Lila bowed immediately.

She heard some light laughter. "You're really cute. Writer-nim was right, you really do fit the character." Choi Ye Bin said smiling brightly as well.

As the awkwardness started to disappear, an unbreakable bond is starting to be established.

Once all the actors are present, each person around the table were introduced. Lila was seated beside Kim Hyun Soo and Eugene.

"We have here the youngest, the female member of the group Seventeen." Lila stood up and bowed to everyone. "Lila as Bae Yeon Ah."

A few weeks after their script reading, it was Lila's first taping schedule.

The night before, she was forced to sleep at 6pm due to the call time of 8am and her Oppas wanted her to show respect and professionalism by arriving earlier.