(21)⚠️

On the other hand, the raven haired male woke up due to alarm clock, he whined and opened his eyes, his head was paining due to hangover, he look around and realised that he was in his office room, he sighed and decided to get ready for his meeting.

After 30 minutes, jungkook got out of the room and get ready, he went out of his room and enter inside of his office and sat on his desk, he called one of peon and order him to bring him breakfast, after some minutes a knock appear on his door he said come in and peon come inside with his breakfast.lll

He ate his breakfast and started to do his office work on laptop, but still he can feel headache but he ignore it and ones again lost in work.

Leter, 6 pm in evening he finish his work early and thought to go home had some rest because he is feeling tired, so he left from his office and drove away toward his mansion, after ride of half and hour, he reached home and park his car in garage and enter inside of his mansion.

He frown when he saw all lights of mansion was off so he thought where taehyung gone and a weired silence erupted in mansion, he turn on lights and make his way upstairs for go to his room.

Jungkook paced through the stairs and finally reached his room. He was about to open the door and confront taehyung but frozed in his place when he heard moans and whines of his name from the room, then its clicked him that TAEHYUNG IS ON HEAT, his wolf went went berksack when he could smell the most attractive scent of his mate, his mind went hazzy and urgue to help his mate.

Suddenly jungkook wolf howled loudly and took control, in no way, jk was going to leave his mate in this state, his mate was ignorant enough to never listen to taehyung pleading but JK never can hurt taehyung in any way.

He twisted the door knob and enter, immediately he was attacked by the heavenly scent of his mate, his mind went fuzzy, he stood there frozen looking at his mate barely covered body.Tae was sweating and his body felt like it will gonna turn into ashes if his alpha not come for him.

" I AM HERE MY OMEGA"

Upon hear his alpha deep voice and smell his alpha heavy scent, he turn and there He saw jungkook standing at the door watching him in a trance while growling lowly while his eyes were red, he was finally relieved that though his alpha was late but at least he came to him, now he doesn't need to worry, his alpha will take care of him.

Jungkook slowly walked toward him and sat down on the bed, his red orbs roaming all over his omega body, he growl lowly upen seeing the slick dripping from the wet folds of omega staining the lace panties, Taehyung body was glistening with sweat and his face was swollen bit red because of crying.

"ALPHA.. YOU.. CAME?"

"I HAVE TO COME HOW CAN I NOT CAME WHEN MY OMEGA IS IN PAIN"

Taehyung was jungkook a small smile and forward his hand to touch him when jungkook held his hand and kissed it, he kiss taehyung all fingers then ring on his ring fingers then bangles which taehyung was wearing, taehyung closed his eyes feeling his alpha soft touch for the first time, he opened his eyes to see that jungkook was looking at him softly, eyes full of love and with a hint of lust.

Jungkook moved closer towards taehyung face to kiss his forehead and then kissing his both eyes, nose and finally his lips, At first it was just a soft kiss which turned into hit makeout season, while kissing taehyung hungrily jungkook take off bangles and his earing with his hand,, they keep eating eachother showing how much they had miss each other, they would have continued there kiss if they didn't had problem in breath. They finally broke the kiss and look at each other with love filled in their eyes.