(11)

Sniff sniff sniff

You can hear sniffing sounds on the balcony of a room. Cold wind is blowing very rapidly which can make anyone freeze but that boy didn't feeling nothing else other then PAIN.

"Why.. God... Why"

That person said while crying his heart out, he had hugged his knee to his chest hugging himself, he mourn on his fate which he received from God.

"What...have....I..done... That you... Are... Punishing.. Me... This... Much"

Boy said while looking up in sky which seems dark life soon rain is going to happen to happen but it's not affect on that boy.

"I... Never... Ask.. To.. You.. For.. Something.. Expect.. A.. Happy.. Life.. With..my.. Family.. My.. Family.. Is.. My.. Alpha.. My..mate"

That boy said while remember about his mate which make him so much sad, because he only can thought about him but not achieve him.

"There... Is... Nothing... Happy... But.. Only.. Sad... Pain..nothing else"

That boy said in between his cry, if someone see him like that he will surely feel pity on him, but he only want his mate, his alpha who maybe not even thought about his whereabouts.

He hear so many fairy tale stories which make him believe on them, he also saw his mother and father relationship which make him believe that love is beautiful thing.

Yes it's a beautiful thing for taehyung and always be but why his alpha not love him which make feel that love is really beautiful thing.

He also want to spend some time with his alpha, talk to him in nights under moonlight, tell about him and listen about his mate, but this all thing not happening in his life, did only he want that? His alpha not want all of this?

"You.... Know... God... How... I.. Feel.. When.. My.. Alpha.. Said.. That"

He said while remember that incident which make question on himself, did he is not perfect for being a mate.

"ALPHA SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO SLEEP NEXT TO HIM"

Sun is peeking from the curtains which is floating with the wind, rays of the sun falling on two figure who sleeping peacefully, for both had this sleep is very peaceful.

Groan Groan

When sun rays fall on jungkook, its make his sleep disturb, which make him stirred in his sleep, that when he feel something soft in his palm,
He squeeze lightly and a moans reach to his ears.

He to sit on bed but he feel a heavy weight on his chest and a tight fist clutching to his t-shirt so he open his eyes and fall on a breath taking sight which he was craving for but he is not going to admit it.

That peaceful face of taehyung, those long eyelashes falling on those chubby cheeks which is squeeze between his chest, that rosy lips which slightly parted and releasing slow breaths.

Jungkook raise his hand which was on taehyung waist and take it toward his face, he wipe off the hair strand of taehyung which was falling on taehyung face.

He lean toward taehyung face and place a kiss on taehyung forehead and linger his lips there for sometime, then he go down and place kiss on taehyung both eyes, he don't know what he is doing but he want to do this for long time.

Taehyung flutter open his eyes when he feel some soft touches on his face and those touches was familiar to him, it's giving him butterflies in his stomach, here his eyes fall on jungkook who was now lean to kiss his chubby cheek.