Chapter 7

The alarm on my phone rang and I reached out to put it off. How time flies! I stretched and yawned. I blinked and saw the unfamiliar room and the memories of the day before crashed into my head. How was I going to pack my things because I know for sure my husband isn't going to take me back? I let out another yawn and went to the bathroom to do my business.
I saw a pink coloured toothbrush there and a paste. I quickly brushed my teeth and set the shower to bring out hot water. I stepped under the shower and used the honey scented shampoo to wash my hair.
"Mhmm!" I moaned. The feeling was heavenly. I proceeded to use the strawberry scented body wash to wash up. I looked closer and saw a feminine wash....what was it doing here? "It's none of my business." I thought and used that as well. I dried myself and wore the bathrobe.
I used the body lotion in there. "Mhmm! Smells like coconut." I proceeded to use the hair dryer to dry my hair and left in it's natural curly state.
I walked to the closet and picked a cream gown well suitable for office work. It has long sleeves and hugged my body in the right places. I do not like this....it's showing off too much and I don't want any eyes on me.
The door burst open. I looked back in shock and saw Ethan. He was staring at me, drinking me in and the tension between us  was so thick that I decided to break it first.
"Good morning, Ethan." I said quietly but enough for him to hear.
His eyes snapped to mine and he rubbed his neck in an awkward position. Is that a blush I see?
"Yeah, good morning, Doris. I hope you slept well."
"Yeah, I did. Thank you."
"You're welcome. Breakfast is ready. Come down when you're done and by the way, you look hot in that."
"Thanks. I'll be down in few minutes." I mumbled and averted my gaze from him so he won't see me blushing. It has been long since I was complimented.
He shut the door and I could hear his footsteps down the stairs. I heaved a sigh and went to the dressing table. I applied a simple makeup of mascara, powder, lipstick and lipgloss only. I was satisfied with my look so I took my phone and wore the flip-flops I wore to his house the night before.
I got downstairs and a wonderful smell drifted into my nostrils. I got the table and saw bacon and pancakes with fresh pineapple juice in a glass. I didn't hesitate to dig in and let a moan at how delicious it was plus I was hungry since last night since I didn't eat much plus the stress and all. You understand what I'm saying, right?
"Woah..." I heard behind me and I froze. I didn't know Ethan was in here. I continued to eat and I did as if I wasn't aware of his presence.
He came to sit opposite me so he could watch me as I eat.
"What?" I was forced to ask when the staring became too much to handle.
"Nothing."
I shrugged and continued eating. When I was done eating and was about to tell him that we should go to the office, he came to drop a pair of  black stilettos before me. I raised a brow but wore it anyway.
"Now, you look picture perfect." He said and smiled to himself.
"Let's go." I said and we walked out of the mansion to the garage. He took one exotic car I don't even care to know its name and we drove to the office in silence.

*Hey guys. I'm sorry for the late update but I hope this update made you happy. Don't forget to vote and comment 🤗