Thanks to Tails how to use flying and driving the plane.

"Amy, if you see chaos emerald?" I demand her then she was saluted.

"You can count on me Mr. Hedgehog!"

I returned and smiled giggling. Seeing Amy's cute face. Wait did I just say that?

Amy's Pov

On dessert, I and Sonic are made it saw a tails workshop. He is charged to the plane. So I have to keep a looked eye on Chaos emerald.

Seeing down there. At the Aquatic Base. I saw a shiny that's emerald. I exclaimed to him.

"Sonic, I found Chaos Emerald!"

He saw it too and the plane was down off the land entrance of Aquatic Base. Sonic leaps off the ground caught a chaos emerald but then someone grabbed it.

"Hey!"

It was Eggman's catch the emerald.

"Hand it over Eggman, stop playing those games!" Sonic replied growling.

"Now the chaos emerald is mine now," Eggman said smashing the glass of water it separated. He was afraid of water. But Eggman is getting away.

"Amy, fly up and catch Eggman."

But how I don't know how to use it?

"Sonic, I can't," I said weakly.

"Amy, we have to save Sally. She's your friend and I am your friend. But we can work on this together. " He said smiling but I replied. "No, what about I'm gonna fail and I'm still scared."

He tap my shoulder looked at him smiled said.

"Don't be scared and you're not gonna fail. You have to trust me to remember."

I snapped my expression then I said courageously at Sonic.

"Your Right, I do it!"

Saw Eggman was getting away. I still hang on the plane and remember how to use flying things pushed buttons. It takes off control to fly the plane.

"Uh, Amy?"

Eggman was freaking out then I used to controls to attack his mobile. I'm surprised while flying using controls.

"Yeah! I'm doing it!"

He groans pushing the button and smashing the plane. I almost fell into the water.

I heard Sonic shouting my name.

"AMY!"

He grabs my hands.

"Don't worry Amy. I got you!"

I can't lift him another hand.

"Don't wanna lose you. Amy, you have to trust me!"

"Sonikku!"

He heard a nickname I cover my mouth with both hands. Continue to fall the water.

The water is deeply near.

"Sonic please help me. Please rescue me."

Sonic's Pov

The iceberg is still slippy watching Amy on the plane battle Egghead. She is doing it.

I smiled myself victory.

"I know you can do it, Ames!"

Eggman was rushed and crushed the plane. Amy was gonna fall into the water. I grab her hands she is still slippery.

I saw Amy falling down the water. But I'm gonna rescue her.

Ever what Amy said about still being afraid of water. I jump down the water.

"I'm Coming, Amy!"

I didn't learn the swim. I was surprised to see Amy falling deeply.

I wonder if my feelings are gonna have nothing for Sally before. But now it's Amy. She understands me completely and is finally mature now.

I think I'm in love...

That means.

I'm in love with Amy Rose...

Amy's Pov

He came to rescue me. I although. I truly deeply apologize to me. I'm 12 years old I'm thinking maturely now. I'm not an obsessive fan girl or childish anymore.

He does care about me.

I'm in love with Sonic The Hedgehog... Again.

☆゚.*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

Sonic and Amy said their minds were their feelings.

"That makes sense now I have true feelings deep down. I'm feeling the truth is"

'I Love you "

The bubble appears Amy woke up and saw Sonic holding her hand. Outside place the bubble is popping. He was bridal to Amy point out of Eggman.

"Sonic look it's Eggman he's getting away!"

"Not yet. Ready for spin Amy." He smirked at her and nodded.

She used a hammer and Sonic still spun dash. Amy swung her hammer to Sonic as a ball to Eggman.

"Victory is mine!" Eggman said evilly laughing.

He grabbed it chaos emerald then Eggman was shocked.

"What the?"

Eggman looked at Sonic grin was grabbed the chaos emerald. He jumps and kicks off his mobile far away.

"See ya later Egghead."

"AHHH!"

Sonic heard Amy scream. I drove down and he caught her.

"Gotcha. Just hold on Amy. Trust me." Sonic said smiling then Amy being to spark her eyes to him.

They fall the bunch of flowers. Sonic and Amy enjoyed happily.

"That was awesome. I saw Eggman was shocked being an old man." Sonic said it was a joke then Amy giggled.

For the moment they face each other looking down Sonic and Amy are holding hands slightly blushed looking away.