[M]eet resistance

Start from the beginning

It would certainly have been difficult to beat her but I had the advantage of agility.

Machine: You damn monsters killed my friends and now I will avenge them.

That said, he started spinning his upper body like a fan as he approached me.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): Look who's talking, this was one of the last things I expected to hear from you killer machines.

I shot a spider web at the legs of the machine and then I slipped under it while I was pulling the web, after it finished spinning I turned around her legs which began to come together and making her lose her balance, then finding herself with her face on the ground I took advantage of it and he covered her with cobwebs all over her body, blocking her.

Machine: I can't move ... come on finish me I have nothing more to lose now, you monsters continue to make us suffer by killing our family and friends.

I walked over to the head of the car.

Y/n (Spidermonkey): You, suffer? Do not make me laugh, it is you who make us suffer, you have condemned this world with your presence and it is your fault that I am here to take revenge on the androids you have killed.

The machine lifted its head to look at me.

Machine: That's not true and besides we just defended ourselves, those androids suddenly came to us and started killing us, we just wanted to learn a few things about humans, we didn't want to kill them.

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I punched the head of the machine with my right upper arm which punctured it causing sparks and eventually self-destructing and exploding.

Now I had calmed down but I felt something inside me, something that told me that I had made the wrong choice but I ignored it and went back to concentrating in search of the field, since I was still transformed I decided to use the time left to find it so I climbed on buildings while using cobwebs to move from point to point like Spider-Man. Another one of my dreams come true, I wonder what else will become reality, however after spending most of my time hanging around I finally found the field and then finally after a lot of searching I found it and it was also crowded with people but they couldn't be humans since they were all on the moon so the only explanation is that they are androids too. However, I had to make friends with them to help them and know if I can trust them, so I got off the structure I was on, hid in a corner and became human again. Now was the time but I had to be as believable as possible in the act of being an android, I took a minute or two to prepare the story, so I went in to see if there is anyone who can be trusted.

I walked into the field and I have to say it was better than I expected, I could see that there was a fair amount of androids that I could have mistaken for humans if it weren't all on the moon, each was placed in a different spot and played various activities, I was curious but as soon as I entered all the attention fell on me, I felt like a deer standing in front of the headlights of a running car as if waiting for me to do something but I tried to ignore them even if I could hear some rumors about me like: cute, jokes, weird, new and old model. I had to continue with the exploration until he heard a voice.

???: You there!

I turned my head to see where the voice was coming from until my eyes met those of that android.