''You are going to the wall. I would go with Jon but it is a woman free zone." Jill reminded him.

"Yes that is certainly a downside." Tyrion agreed.

''We have never been apart for more than a day.'' Jill informed him. ''It would mean a lot if you kept an eye on him. Possibly talked him out of it before you left.'' Jill offered.

''You should talk to him.'' Tyrion suggested

''Our father is going to the capital. I am too because with Jon and father gone there is no place for us here.'' Jill informed him. ''The lady bitch never liked us, which I get.'' Jill admitted. ''I don't think I would like it either if my husband brought home twins that were not mine.''

''Husband? Are you engaged?'' Tyrion mused.

''Ha!' Jill laughed. ''It was a theoretical.'' Jill clarified.

''I wont be there long.'' Tyrion reminded her. ''Just a fly by.''

''I know. But still.'' Jill said softly.

''Of course.''

''Thank you Tyrion. I will see you soon then.''

''See you soon.'' Tyrion agreed.

+

'You said goodbye to Bran?' robb questioned coming up to Jon, they were headed out, Robb was to be the new lord of winterfell in his fathers absence.  'He's not going to die I know it.' Robb told him

'You starks are hard to kill.' Jon remarked

"Aint that the truth." Jill agreed as Robb pulled her to him.

'My mother?' Robb asked them.

'She was very kind.' Jon lied.

'I'm sure she was..." Robb agreed looking to Jill.

"I didn't bother." Jill muttered they stared at her. "What? I said lalala, ignored her glares and kissed Bran goodbye, tucked a note under his pillow for when he wakes."

"Of course you did.' Robb laughed out kissing her temple. " Next time I see you you'll be all in black.' Robb remarked

'It was always my color.' Jon added,

"And you... Gods you are going to be a southern lady, in dresses and flowers in your-" Jill slapped at Robb's chest. "Okay maybe not flowers..." Robb agreed.

"Don't let the weight of Lord of Winterfell get your head too big or else you won't fit through the door." Jill mused.

"You are always so lady like." Robb remarked tickling at her ribs.

'Farewell snows.'

'And you Stark.' Jon agreed.

"Bye dork." Jill said hugging him tight.

"Be careful Jilly." Robb whispered holding onto her.

"Tell that to him, I'm heading to sunshine and garden parties, he is going norther."  Jill reminded him.

"More north." Jon countered.

"Noth-er!" Jill shouted back.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with all this free time," Robb remarked and jill stared up at him confused. "Without you correcting my grammar with incorrect words and beating my ass to the ground." Robb clarified.

"You are going to get lazy and speak proper." Jill remarked.

"Properly?"  Jon called back.

"SHUT UP!" Jill laughed out chasing after Jon.

+

"I don't want you to go." Jill whispered.

"I'm sorry Jilly." Jon said and he felt her tears dripping onto his shirt.

"We have never been apart this long." Jill reminded him her face buried in his chest.

"I want to be a ranger like Benjen, then I can visit you all the time." Jon told her.

"That's not good enough." Jill told him as he wiped at her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jilly."

"Me too." she whimpered fisting his shirt not willing to let him go.

'It is a great honor to be in the nights watch the starks have served it for thousands of years and you are a stark.' ned told Jon, 'you might not have my name but you have my blood... Both of you.' Ned reminded them.

'Is our mother alive? Does she know about me? Know about Jill? Where I am where I'm going? Does she care?' jon questioned hopelessly. Jill looked to Ned, they hadnt asked, not in years but now was as good a time as any to tell them the truth.

'Next time we see each other we will talk about your mother.' Ned promised before riding off. "Come on Jill." Ned requested.