Chapter 9 - Power

Second's POV

I feel better, better than yesterday that is.

I woke up from my nap, as usual. You wonder why I woke up? Green blasted music AGAIN.

So I got up from my bed, walked, more like wobbled my way outside. Smack Green's noteblocks until all of them broke, went back inside to flop on my bed again.

Before I slept again, I turned on some sad music. Their weirdly calming.

As I closed my eyes and felt a feeling of relief, exhaustion, and relaxation wash over me in waves. A specific song turned on, it was a particular song I'd always cry to, sometimes hearing it would make me cry. That's exactly what happened.

The feelings I had before changed into exhaustion, stress, concern, and of course. The incident.

Everything kept being about those stupid incident, I won't waste my tears on it now. I have The Dark Lord's bracelet now, anything awful will end.

No more incidents! By the time the song ended, I had drifted asleep.

Narrator

As Second opened his eyes, he yawned while getting up. Slowly wobbling towards the door, he opened it.

CRASH

A loud sound that had fully woken him up, he immediately ran towards said noise. His 4 friends, on the ground. Injured. All because of, Chosen..?

Why had he attacked them, he was-

Chosen was behind him? Who's that?

Another person appeared who looked alot like The Dark Lord, floating on a red cursor.

CRASH

Smoke started appearing out of nowhere, then green flames, blinding lights that made everyone except Second close his eyes.

Familiar wings with a halo, a green force circling around said stick figure. Victim emerged amidst the smoke as the lights dimmed, as Victim lifted his hand towards the intruder. As green flames circled Victims arm, it blasted. Making a loud explosion.

Smoke filled the desktop once again, as it started fading. Victim and Chosen are seen flying as the TCO and TDL look alike float on the red cursor with familiar powers, but the look alike have gloves?

TDL look alike had gloves to be exact, they seemed to be the bracelet, but as gloves. Second watched before looking at his friends, they seemed to be as amazed as Second.

Second remembered they were injured and ran towards them, dragging them inside of the Stick figure fights website. He grabbed a first aid kit and covered their wounds in bandages, Blue got up since his scars weren't awful. Green was the overly injured one, taking two blows of fire and a strike of laser from an attempt of saving the rest, Which was the cause of the loud crashing noise from before.

Second had turned on his blades and left, Blue made some medicine while Yellow codes a weapon and armor. They found out how to be immune from fire and laser, so he already finished by the time Green healed up enough to fight.