Clubbing part 1

Nathan and his two friends Jamie Dornan and Colton Wesley walk into the most popular club in all of LA.

Jamie instantly recognizes Paige Baxter

Jamie: Nathan check this out.
Jamie points at Paige Baxter
Nathan: who is that girl?
Colton: wait you don't know who she is?
Nathan: no I don't.
Colton: thats Paige Baxter who's a rising country music singer songwriter she got album of the year last week at the CMA award.
Jamie: yeah I know Colton! No need to say it.
Colton: Jamie that was hurtful.
Jamie: well I'm sorry if it was. But how would you feel if I told you Paige Baxters oldest Brother Will Baxter is dating my sister and that my sister can't shut up about how in love she is with Will Baxter.
Nathan: what?? No way. So your sister is dating Paige Baxters brother?? Wow I'm am mind blown.
Jamie: yeah they went to college together and they graduated in 2018 from college so 2018-2022 is a long time to be dating with no proposal.
Jamie's phone starts ringing
Jamie: Crap who's calling me now!
Jamie looks and sees his sister Kara is calling him. He answers it to her squealing loudly
Kara: OMG Jamie your not going to believe what happened to me last night?
Jamie: what happened?
Kara: Will proposed to me. I am officially a engaged woman.
Jamie: OMG congrats Kara. I am out clubbing with my two best friends so I have to go but thanks for telling me.

Jamie hangs up.
Nathan: so?
Colton: so?
Jamie: my sister Kara is engaged as of last night.
Nathan: omg!
Colton: omg so your going to be a brother in law to Paige Baxters brother Will Baxter.
Jamie: yep!
Nathan: wow!