Cuddles 😊🤨

He grabbed  you away  from tsukasa put to on his bed he rubbed  around  your mochi  to make you  beg  to go  rub your mochi but It wasn't  gonna  work though.

After a while  he got tired of waiting so he finally  went towards mochi and rubbed  it through your underwear.

Not even a second  in and  your already  wet~ he said  teasing you by going  underneath  your underwear.

He rubbed  your lips then the main  part  of the show. He started  by rubbing  it slowly  then put in one finger in  then did the same thing  with his second  finger then he slowly started pumping his fingers slowly.

I'll  only  go faster  if you beg for it rui said smirking."Ok Master" you said. mmmm fuck~  please  go  faster I'm  soo close of coming you said whining.

" Oh  then we can't  let that happen." So when he said that he pulled  down your underwear. Then a suddenly  he just licked deeply mochi. OH fuckkk~ Ruii~ please  go  faster  you beg for him. But he stops and went  away to find something. "Ruiiii~ where are you going~" you asked  him. I'll  be right darling.
( If you wondering  where  tsukasa at he  passed  out after he had that 
mommy  kink)

I'm  back darling~ and he brought   protection.

Oh I guess he's tired of the teasing me and wanted to get to the main course

So he got into position and said You Ready?

Yes master~ you said  confidently  but you were scared  as shit .
When he put his member in  the your  mochi  it was painful  but  the pain was lost and turned to lust. Yn moans were loud  but she had to hold them in.
"Fuck yn your so tight~" rui said  grabbing your hands and putting  them on  top of your head and looking at you with those brightyellow eyes.

After a while  they both came  but rui wasn't done."Yn get up and get on your hands and knees rui said smirking.
"Umm ok?" you said questioning.
When you go on all fours rui was behind  you and he put his member  in your hole and AHHH~ shit~ rui slow down please.  But rui didn't  listen  rui went fast as shitt. "Rui I'm gonna-" me too yn. They both let out loud moan panting.

Yn thought  he was done so got up anyways about to go downstairs  to take  a shower.

But rui wasn't done rui went up and hold  Yn's hips and love them behind their skin slapping against  each others were  moans  grunting  everything.  Mmm~FUCK~ Rui yn said gripping the wall.  Then it finally  stops rui brought her to the bed and cuddling her while  tsukasa  was still passed  out.

Here's  a picture  of  rui that got me likening  him

MAN THIS PICTURE  STILL GETS ME EMBARRASSED OF MYSELF