Huh?

<In the bathroom>

OMG WHY DID THIS HAPPEN  TO ME WHY ME WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME  you thought while putting water on your face.
And how his kissed  me felt like he wanted  more but he didnt anyways maybe his didn't  mean it idk you thought  again opening  of the bathroom  and  saw the group  making  something.

"Hey guys what are you doing? You said walking towards  them.
"Oh were  making dinner!"  emu said happily.

"Oh do you guys want  me to make it cause  emu your adding to much salt and tsukasa  you need to but way more parsley  in there and rui I dont know what the hell  your  doing" you said.

"Oh" emu said sadly
"BUT it's ok next we can cook all together  ok?" you said to cheer her up.
OK! she said grabbing  nenes  hand to bring her into the living room. "Is  there something that we can do?" rui said questioning her.

"Umm you can taste the food when I'm  done  with it" you said putting  you hair up into a low ponytail.
Fufu ok~ rui got closer and whisper  something in your ear. I can't  wait to take you to my room and-

"RUI I NEED WITH THE TV AGAIN!"  emu yelled
"OK EMU!" see you later cutie~he said with a wink.

"Tsukasa get out the kitchen and please and let me cook" you said. "Oh ok but you owe me though"he said walking  away. "Man I dont own you shit"  you said throwing away the food that rui messed up.

》30 mins later 《

"Guys  Dinner is here!" You yelled as you grab  yourself  a drink.
They all walked over to the kitchen and stare  down  at the food.
"Is there something  worng with it did  make yall dont like?"

"IT LOOKS DELICIOUS  THANK YOU SOO MUCH YNN!" Emu said hugging  you. "Aww your welcome emu you" said hugging  her back.
"Thank you yn" nene said eating. "Your welcome nene enjoy" you said sitting  in the middle  of nene and tsukasa.

》After eating 《

"Fufu thank you yn for the delicious  meal now I just gotta  wait untill I'll  taste something  sweet~"he said the last part quietly.
But you heard him and wondered what does he mean something sweet?

"THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL YN  your real a great cook" he said hugging  you.  "Oh your welcome kasa". He left so you and you began  to clean the kitchen  so you won't  have to do it later.

~15 mins later~

"Ok I'm  don- you you walked into the living room  nene and emu were  sleeping   next together.

Awww I'm  going take a picture  of that.
So you got your phone and took a picture with the flash off of course. You put your phone back into your  bag and took out your onize and went to the bathroom  to change and when you got out you noticed that rui  and tsukasa wasn't there.

Looking for someone~? Rui said smirking in your ear.

And dont forgot  about my kiss~ tsukasa  whispered in your other ear.

MAN WHEN I FOUND  THIS PINTEREST I WAS  SPEECHLESS