Sleepover? FUCK YEAH!

So you were washing the dishes thinking  of what your next craft  would be

"Umm what about a frog no I  already  did that umm  a mask? Nah too boring" you said waking towards  you room.

"Umm idk What I should do". Then you thought  of an idea. "Oh I'll  just  rui to see what he's  up to you said grabbing  your phone."

Ourple

You
Hey wyd
Seen 5:15 am
HEY  I KNOW TF YOU THERE

Ourple
Well your right  I'm  at a sleepover 
with the group 
Wanna come ;3
Seen 5:17

You
HELL YEAH
wait where is it?

Ourple
It's  at my house  ;)

You
Ok I'll be there byeee  cutie:)
    Ourple Hearted message

》20 mins later 《

Ok so I got my favorite  onesie, snacks, water, phone, and, my game packed. I went down stairs  I saw my mom with my other mom going to their room.

"MOM I'm  going  to my Rui's house for  sleepover  I have all my stuff  I need for it in a bag ". "Oh ok  sweetie  have a good time" she said with a wink.

Why tf did she wink at me?

The walk  to rui's  house was nice  and wasn't that far either. You rang the doorbell  and nene asked  the door.

"Oh hiii Yn" nene said hugging  you; you hugged her  back  and went inside.

"HEY YN IS HERE!" nene yelled
"YN IS HERE!" Emu said running  towards  you making you fall.

"HIII YNNN I MISS YOUUU!" she said hugging you
"I MISS YOU TOO EMUUU!" you hugged  her back trying to get up.

Nene help please.

"Sure, emu  your  crushing yn" nene said trying  to get emu  off of you.

Thanks nene you said.

"Hey I heard some sou- ynn I miss you"  tsukasa  said in a normal  voice.
"Hii tsukasa" you hugged  tsukasa  and then tsukasa whispered something  in your ear.
I cant wait to have you all to myself ~
He said letting you go

What tf was that .

"Umm where should I  put my bag down" you said.

"Oh you can out it over here" you heard a smooth voice far away.

HOW DID HE HEAR ME.

THANKS! You said shockingly. You put your bag down and grabbing  your phone to texting your mom.

After you text you mom you grab  your game and  played that for a while  until....

HEY WE SHOULD  PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE emu said  excited.

Huh? you thought