What the f*ck happened

When you were about to answer their questions they both pick you up and went to Rui's room  rui locked the door  and tsukasa putting you on Rui's bed .

Tsukasa  got closer  to you  kissing your neck and trying to make hickeys on it. Then rui  got on the other  side and started  to make out with you rui lick your bottom  lip to have access to your mouth which you did.

Then suddenly  they both stopped rui pulled away with a string of saliva connecting from your mouth.(Omg I love when that happens)"Why did yall stop~" you said whining. "

Oh we didn't  were  just getting started  but we do have to quietly though"rui said taking  his shirt  off and tsukasa shyly did the same.

I need to get up to use the bathroom  and look at yourself  in the mirror you go out and you looked to your left  you saw rui and tsukasa shirtless.

WHY THE TF ARE THE SHIRTLESS

"Is there something  wrong darling~ rui said smirking "OH nothing  just going to the  bathroom real quick  that's all I'll  be right back" you said going out the door.

○In the bathroom●

  You looked  at yourself  in the mirror  and saw the light hickeys on your neck you didn't  worried  as much  because  your mom's were  nice and chill  so they won't  mind it.

"How did this happen?" you said  getting  out the bathroom quietly  you went walked  quietly  so you won't wake up nene or emu. You went upstairs and opened  up the door to see. Rui and tsukasa  in rui's bed  laying down.

Yes please  be asleep you thought.
"Yn your back did you see the purple  hickeys  I left  on your neck." tsukasa  said proudly.

"No I didn't  there were so light I couldn't  see them at all" you said sitting  on the edge of Rui's bed.
When you said that rui bragged  you by the top of your onesie and he said  "Do you want to go farther? It's fine if you- "

Yes you said pulling  his face towards  you. Rui wink at tsukasa  to go farther but when he started  to unzip your onesie  he blush so hard that he almost  had a nosebleed. You..Mm~ ok tsukasa? rui tried to say but you were kissing  him the whole  time. Umm yea.... he said unsure.

You lick  his bottom  lip to see if would let you go in but when you did that he looked at you and smirk through the kiss.

"You wanna switch?" he said  looking  at tsukasa.
Yes please  tsukasa  said.

Tsukasa then got on top of you then said" Payback  is a bitch  is it yn?"
Yes tsuk- no called  me that call me master ok sweetie Yes master~ you said in a kinky tone.

Tsukasa and rui got turn on that. What are you- mmm~ fuck~ rui. Rui took of your bra and was playing  with your milk jugs. You moan softly trying to  hold  in your moans in.

"Moaning  already  where not even  at the good part yet" rui said traveling  his fingers up and down  your body.  "Oh we can't  rui have  all the fun here" tsukasa  said make out with with you.

Rui is way better of  teasing me then tsukasa .

Me rereading this shit :

Have a nice day :)