RUI'S BEDROOM ☺

THIS CHAPTER  AND OTHER CHAPTERS  HAS  NSFW IN IT
so if your not comfortable  reading  this just wait for the last chapter.
Have a great day:)

After a while

"Get up rui." said  with a tone that you dont recognize. "Now get on your knees"  you followed his instructions.
"Now tease me~" he said looking down at you. "Yes master rui you said".

You pull down his grey sweatpants  to see the outline of his member after you looked at it for a while you  pulled down  his boxers to see his member it was 6 inches  and it was medium sized just prefect. "Are you gonna just   look at or do something with  it?" rui said looking at you. Damn can I see what I'm  touching? You said annoyed Since he said that shit I'm  gonna  tease  him  like crazy.

So you touch  his member  and you heard a small moan from him
Great you thought.
So since  you heard that you hold  his member  near  your mouth  and you lick the tip Mmm~  you heard  rui moaned  again. "Just please  put it in your mouth" rui said  whining.

Wow I never saw  rui whining  before  it's  weird. After teasing him a lit bit more you put his member  into your mouth. You went back and forth with his member in your mouth then sucked his member like if was your favorite  ice cream. Mmmm~ daring  your doing mmmm fuck~ so good  I might have to shit~ reward you after this rui tries to say.

You stopped   you pull  away there was a string  of saliva mix with  his ice cream You took a look at tsukasa  and  he was rubbing  his member to  Rui's moans. "Other master you want me to do that for?" you said pointing  at his member.

"Y-yes please mommy". You were shocked  by the nickname  but you lived  by it. MOMMY PLEASE~ go  faster  tsukasa said  lowering  his voice. Ok master~ you said going faster. Mmmmm fuck ynn~ tsukasa said. You got up and when to a trash can and spit out his ice cream in trash

"Since you did so go for me darling  I'm  gonna  make you feel  real good~" rui whispered  in your ear.