Part 25 (Turn it over!)

As the 2 Duelists walk onto the arena, Dr. Crowler interrupts this bout.

Crowler:"Attention everyone. As per current rules of Duel Monsters, Cyp's new "Link Summoning" Mechanic has been banned."

The crowd goes silent, with people surprised at this revelation. Cyp on the other hand shrugs his shoulders and smiles.

Crowler:"Cyp, I would ask you kindly to give me that Meow-Meow-Mu for research purposes."

Cyp:"What? No this is my card!"

Crowler takes the card from Cyp's hand.

Crowler:"You will recieve it back when Kaiba Corp is done examining it. In the meanwhile please continue the tournament as followed."

Crowler walks off the stage, grinning in the process.

In the crowds...

Zero:"Hey what the hell? Can he do that?"

Hope:"I dunno but... Link summoning isn't a real thing..."

Back to the duel

Syrus:"Cyp will you be able to play without that card?"

Cyp laughs and looks at Syrus with a piercing gaze.

Cyp:"Oh come on, you think one card will affect the outcome of this game?"

Syrus:"You're right... This game ends with me as the victor!"

Cyp:"You're on Syrus!"

DUEL!!!

Syrus:"I'll go first, Draw! Ok, to start my turn i'll Normal Summon my "Gyroid"! Then i'll set 1 card and end my turn!"

Cyp:"That's it? Fine by me, i'll activate my field spell "Prank-Kids Place"!! This card lets me add 1 Prank-Kid to my deck! I'll take my "Prank-Kids Dropsies"!!"

Dropsies:"I'm so happy you chose me Cyp, I won't let you down!"

Cyp:"Then I'll Normal Summon my "Prank-Kids Rocksies"!! It's time to battle! I'll attack your Gyroid!!!"

Syrus:"Ah... Well then, Gyroid can't be destroyed by battle once per turn!"

Cyp:"That's completely fine, doesn't stop me at all! I'll then activate the Quick Play spell card "Prank-Kids Pandemonium"!!! I'll fuse the Rocksies on the field, and the Dropsies I added to my hand to create... "Prank-Kids Weather Washer"!!! Now I can use the effects of my Kids in the grave! I'll gain 1000 off of Dropsies and summon "Prank-Kids Lampsies" and I'll banish a "Sangan" from my hand to draw 1 card and summon "Prank-Kids Fansies"!!!"

Syrus:"No way!"

Cyp:"And the effect of my Place goes off, gaining me 1000 Attack on all of my Prank-Kids!!! Now Weather Washer Attack Gyroid!!!"

Syrus:"Not so fast, I'll activate- Huh?"

Syrus realizes he cannot activate his trap card.

Syrus:"Why can't I use this card?"

Cyp:"Oh yea, Weather Washer lets me attack safely without caution, so you cannot activate anything when a "Prank-Kids" Monster attacks!"

In the crowd

Alexis:"I'm starting to fear you're right Zane... Syrus is getting killed out there..."

Zane nods in agreement.

Jaden:"Oh no Sy..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, cyprzol here. I finally started to write again, after just being really blocked for the past couple months. I might not be super consistent but I try right? Anyways I hope you enjoy this new chapter! Keep on dueling!