Part 15 (Awakened)

Ful:"I'll Start, Draw! Perfect, I'll Activate my "Branded Opening"! This card lets me Discard 1 Card and add 1 "Despia" to my Hand OR Special Summon it! I'll Discard my "Despian Tragedy" and Special Summon my "Aluber the Jester of Despia"!"

Cyp:"Hmm..."

Hope:"What is He Doing...?"

Zero:"I Dunno but i Doubt it's Helping!"

Hope:(What's Going on it that head of yours Hian..)

Ful:" Now Aluber add's my "Despia Theater of the Branded" Your Finished! I'll Activate my Theater and Use its Effect to Fusion Summon! Go "Despian Comedy" and Aluber and become 1 "Despian Quaeritis"! With that I'll End my Turn!"

Cyp:"Draw.. I'll Normal Summon my "Prank-Kids Lampsies"... I'll Link summon into "Prank-Kids Meow Meow Mu"..."

Zero:"LETS GO CYP"

Hope:(He's not being his usual enthusiastic self... C'mon cyp..)

Cyp:"Now Lampsies will summon out "Prank-Kids Fansies" From my Deck.."

Ful:"Wow Whats with the sad face, IS THE UNDEFEATBLE GONNA GET DEFEATED AGAIN!!"

Cyp:(Maybe..)

Zane:"So 1 loss has him depressed huh"

Zero:"YOU!"

Alexis:"Calm Down he's with me, We heard Cyp is in a Slump right now and Wanted to check out his duel."

Zane:"Seems 1 Sided though huh"

Cyp looks at Zane and wants to quit before a Voice Comes in his Head.

Battle Butler:(Don't Give Up Cyp!)

Prank-Kids:(We Believe in youuu!!!)

Zero:(Cyppp!!! You got this!!!)

Hope:(You'll Win..!)

Cyp:(Everyone! I got this!!)

Cyp:"HAHAHA"

Zero:"Cyp?"

Cyp:"It's Game on Ful! Now I'll Activate my "Polymerization" Spell Card!" I'll Fusion Summon into my "Prank-Kids Rocket Ride"!! Now I'll use the Fansies effect to Send "Prank-Kids Plan" to the GY! Than I'll Summon my "Prank-Kids Dropsies!" Now I'll Use Rocket Rides Effect to Lose 1000 ATK!"

Ful:"Not so Fast! I'll Use my Quaeritis's Effect to Make his ATK 0! Now he Can't use that effect huh!"

Cyp:"Well You Wasted it! I'll Use His Second Effect to Tribute Himself to Summon Back the Lampsies and Fansies! Now I'll Activate "Prank-Kids Pandamonium"!!!!"

Ful:"No Way!!"

Cyp:"It's Over!! I'll Use the 3 Kids to Summon my "Prank-Kids Battle Butler"!!!"

Battle Butler:"Hello there!"

Cyp:"Now Dropsies Will Summon out "Prank-Kids Rocksies" While i Gain 1000 LP! Now Battle Butler ATTACK HIS MONSTER!!"

Ful:"Quaeritis!! AHHGGGHH"

Cyp:"Now I'll Set 1 Card and End my Turn!"

Ful:"HwuahahahahaHAHAHAH YOU'RE BACK CYP!"

Cyp:"Better than Ever" Cyp Glares at Zane "And Not Willing to Lose Again!"