Part 12 (Pranked Part 2)

Cyp:"I'll Go First, DRAWWW. Perfect! I'll Summon my "Prank-Kids Rocksies" In ATK. Than I'll Activate my "Polymerization" I'll Fuse my Rocksies and my "Prank-Kids Lampsies" In hand, TO SUMMON MY "Prank-Kids Rocket Ride"!!!"

Zane:"Amusing but what does that "Thing" do."

Cyp:"Let me finish you prick, Now my Rocksies and Lampsies will Activate in GY Allowing the Indevidual and Similar effects to go off! Lampsies burns you for 500 LP and Rocksies allows me to remove from play 1 card in my hand to draw 1 card!!"

Zane:"Argghhh, Pretty good!"

Cyp:"That's not all, They both summon a Prank-Kids Monster from my Deck! CMON OUT DROPSIES AND FANSIES."

Zane:"Those cards are quite nice!"

Cyp:"I'm not finished yet! I'll use the effect of my Rocket Ride! It'll Tribute itself to Summon back the Lampsies and Rocksies from the Grave!!"

Zane:"So all your Prank-Kids are out now!"

Cyp:"Now I'll Activate my "Prank-Kids Pandemonium" This card lets me Fusion Summon once again!! I'll Use my Lampsies, Fansies, and Dropsies to FUSION SUMMON, MY ACE, THE ONE, THE ONLY!! "Prank-Kids Battle Butler"!!!"

Zero:"What is that card!!"

Hope:"I've never seen that one.."

Ful:"Getting me Fired Up!"

Cyp:"I'll End my turn by setting 2 Face Downs!!"

Cyp LP 4000           Zane LP 3500

Zane:"That was quite a combo, but from closely observing  your combo I think its over! Because you control a Monster I'll Special Summon my "Cyber Dragon", and now I'll Activate my Machine Duplication to Summon out 2 more!!"

Cyp:"Well Not like there gonna Stick Around!!"

Zane:"Huh" 

Cyp:"I'll Use the effect of my Battle Butler to Tribute Itself and Destroy all Monsters you Control!"

Jaden:"Whoah he Stopped Zane!!"

Alexis:"That Butler is Quite the Opponent to "Cyber End Dragon"

Zane:"Damn!! I'll Just have to Set 2 Cards and Pass my Turn.."

Cyp:"It's Over, Draw! I'll Activat- Huh-"

Cyp Gets Transported again to the Prank Realm

Cyp:"Butler why am i back here!!"

A cat purrs up to Cyp's Leg

Meow Meow:"Hello There!"

Cyp:"Meow Meow it's you!!"

Butler:"We're Slowly Coming back which means you Might have your Full Deck Back!!"

Meow Meow:"I Will Lend you Some Help!"

Cyp:"Alright!!"

A Beam of Light Goes into Cyp's Extra Deck Once again!