Part 27 (Cybernetic Onslaught)

Cyp, Hope, Zero, and Ful are sitting inside Hope's dorm when Ful gets a messege on his phone.

Ful:"Oh crap... My twin brother is coming to the duel academy..."

Zero spits out his drink

Zero:"YOU HAVE A TWIN BROTHER????"

Hope:"Even I didn't know that..."

Ful:"Yea, he's a complete child, super immature but... damn is he a good duelist... we were initially estranged at birth, I lived with our dad, he lived with our mum..."

Cyp:"Well, lets welcome him with open arms!!!"

Ful:"Ugh... yea I guess..."

Zero:"As long as he isn't like his douche-bag brother he'll fit right in!"

Ful:"Wanna say that again dumbass?!?"

Zero:"Try me drama queen!!!!"

Hope:"Boys boys... you're both pretty can you shut up now..?"

Cyp Chuckles and they just chill out for the rest of the night.

THE NEXT DAY

Sheppard:"Ladies and Gentlemen, the duel we've been waiting for... 2 of the strongest duelists in the academy, duking it out in the first round!!!"

The crowd erupts into cheers from one side of the stands to the other.

Sheppard:"This duelist is known as the strongest duelist in the academy, the pride and joy if you will... Also known as "Kaiser" this student burns through the competition in a Cyber Onslaught! My personal apprentice.... ZANE TRUESDALE!!!!!"

Zane enters the field and looks at his deck coldly.

Sheppard:"This next student is arguably the strongest female in the academy, fellow obelisk blue member, ALEXIS RHODES!!!!"

Alexis:"Jeez talk about favoritism.. Anyways Zane, you ready?"

Zane:"Born ready."

DUEL START

Alexis:"I'll start by Setting 1 Monster, then setting 2 Cards in the spell/trap zone. Your move Zane!!!"

LP 
Alexis 4000            Zane 4000

Zane:"Hmph, Draw. I'll activate my "Heavy Storm" Destroying both your face down back rows."

Alexis:"W-wha? crap..."

Zane:"Now since you control a monster, I'll special summon my "Cyber Dragon". Then I'll activate my "Machine Duplication" to summon out 2 more Cyber Dragons.

Cyp:"Uh oh this isn't looking good for her..."

Zero:"Alexis..."

Zane:"Next I'll activate "Power Bond" Fusing my 3 dragons to make "Cyber End Dragon"!!!"

Alexis:"Uh oh..."

Zane:"Because of Power Bond, my dragon's attack is doubled. Its over Alexis, Cyber End Dragon End this Duel, Super Strident Blaze!!!"

ZANE WINS

LP
Zane 4000                    Alexis 0

The crowd is silent after Zane's show of dominance.

Alexis:"..."

Zane:"You really thought setting a couple cards was gonna win you the game? Act faster Alexis, maybe next time you wont lose so quickly."