The girl widen her eyes and her turquoise hair all bottled up on the top of her head came loose.

"I'm much happier being myself... Why do I ha--"

"Silence!" The elder yelled.

The girl jumped back in fright.  She must stay strong, she thought.

The elder shook his head, "You are lucky you are a pretty little thing cause then your face and so much more would be nothing.  If you couldn't make such beauty with that mouth, I'd have that tongue of yours ripped to pieces!" He exclaimed slamming his fist on the wall besides her head.

She lowered her head, "Umms I.."

"Strip!" He suddenly exclaimed.  The girl did nothing.  "Did you not hear me?!  I said strip and turn around while you are it, girl!"

She faced the other direction in confusion and frustration.

Hot liquid metal was being poured down the girl's back and everywhere.

She screamed in agony and cried out in pain as it dropped down.

"ARGHhhh ehk... Urghk.. Aghhhhh!" She cried out.  The other male couldn't meet her eyes as he felt helpless not sure what to do.

If he helped, then he would be punished to.

Finally the man stopped and left her alone.

The other male rushed forward with a long coat and blanket.

"Venessa!" He called her nickname.  "It's going to be alright," he gently comforted the girl. "I'll bring you back."

He helped her through the halls until she reached her room.  He wrapped his arms around the coat and just helped the girl through the pain.

It was enough for her.

"Ver I--"

The male she called Ver shook his head, "Here.  A warm cloth.  It's soaked with hot water.  It will help."

She closed her eyes and sighed, "Hey Thank you.  I mean it is all you've done."

The male applied the warm cloth to her back.  "At least this eases the feeling.  It always does."

"Y...yeah" The girl winces, "I want to leave.  Never come back but I.. ergh"

"Sorry.  It doesn't hurt more does it?" He gently asked the girl.

She shook her head, "No, it relieves it if anything."

The male smiled, "I promise you one day we will leave.  We all will.  Not just me and you, but Lady Syrukia and ... Sir Sizerci too."

That made her smile, "I'd like that.  When will it happen?"

He laughed, "Out of the two of us you're the only one that can see things like that."

The girl crossed her arms, "I can't control it or even know what it is showing me half the time!  It just so confusing."

He smiled, "It would be worse if elders knew.  Good thing I know right? Maybe you can tell Syrukia or Sizerci one day, but I'll relieve the spell when that day happens."

The two looked at each other.  The girl had both of her hands out. The male had a cloth over the girl's back with his other hand  over one of her hands.

They were promised to each other.

And slowly began to accept their affiliation with the other.

However slowly after they accepted it was when they were torn away and she could never see him again.

She left.
Her brother left.