iHate Girl's Choice Part 2

What if Sam & Freddie were dating during iSpeed Date? PART 2

A third person POV.

Reference(s):
- iSpeed Date

Quick A/N: Okay be prepared for Cibby! I'm combining the Cibby idea and part 2 of iHate Girl's Choice.
____________________________

Sam came back down the stairs with a smile on her face. "Well my boyfriend said yes." She informed her best friend, who just raised an eyebrow. "Who is it?" Sam glanced at the boy who was coming down the stairs. "I'll tell you later. Looks like your stalker has made an appearance." Freddie whined in frustration. He thought maybe she'd told Carly already. "CARLY!" He yelled as his default. It was like his way of saying she's doing it again. "Sam, be nice to Freddie. It's not his fault he has bad timing." Freddie's eyes went wide. "What were you talking about?" He asked and Sam snickered. "You really want to know?" He looked at Carly, who answered. "Sam has a date to girl's choice."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, do tell more."

"She claims it's her secret boyfriend."

Freddie chuckles. "No guy who values their wallet would date someone like Sam. She'd probably make the poor guy buy her a whole ham and still take her out for dinner." Carly raised her eyebrows at Freddie and Sam pulled the attention from him. "And you best believe that Mama deserves it." She quipped. "Anyways, I should get home before my mom calls my parole officer on me again." After that she was out the door.
_____________________________

The next day at school, Freddie was relieved to find out that turning down Jamie and Ariana was easier than he'd originally thought. Jamie and Ariana had already asked other guys so they were okay with the fact he was turning them down. It was Malika, who was harder to turn down.

"Hey, Malika..."

"Freddie, I knew you'd make the right decision." Malika grinned with her eyes lighting up with delight.

"Well actually...I wanted to tell you I decided to go with someone else."

"Can she give you a magical night?"

"Well..."

Sam walked over at that very moment saving him from Malika. "Malika, get out of here. I need to talk to Fredbag." He sighed and looked at Sam. "What do you need, Sammy?" She raised her eyebrows. "Don't call me Sammy in public, dude." He nodded his agreement and she continued. "We're gonna rig the competition so Carly goes on a date with someone she knows."

"Sam, you know that's not possible. Carly has to ask the guy herself."

"Watch and learn, Fredweenie."

"I really wish these names would have ended when we started dating." He muttered and she glared at him.

Then he saw Gibby from over Sam's shoulder and pointed to him. "Uhh don't tell me that's who you mean?" She turned around to see Gibby at the water fountain and she just smirked. Freddie added to his previous statement. "You told Carly you'd ask him or your secret boyfriend. Who, by the way, she's still not entirely convinced exists. She's probably going to ask Gibby for you." She looked back at Freddie with obvious discontent with his statement. "Which is why we get to him first."

Sam looked back towards their regular iCarly guest star. "GIBBY!" She yelled and the boy jumped from the water fountain. "Huh?" There was fear in his eyes and was obvious to anyone that he was afraid Sam was going to give him another Texas wedgie. Instead Sam just pointed at him and walked over to him. "I wanna talk to you." He walked closer to her.