iGo To School At Sea

What if Freddie got the School At Sea trip but didn't give it to Missy?

First Person POV: Freddie POV

References:
- iReunite With Missy
- iSaw Him First

Quick A/N: In this version the School At Sea trip won't be on a cargo ship.
___________________

It had been six months since I'd last seen Carly and Sam. I hated to say it but I missed Sam more than Carly. I realized Carly wasn't very unique. There was at least three girls like Carly in the School At Sea program. But Sam? I hadn't been able to banter with anyone in six months! I was seriously bored without her. I never knew I could miss arguing with someone.

I walked in the Shay's apartment like always and expected to see Sam lounging on the couch ready to launch an insult at me. But I didn't see her. I saw Carly and....Missy?

"Hey, Carly." I said and both girls jumped up; excited. "Hey, Freddie!" Carly responded. I felt guilty about Sam's lack of presence. "Uh hey, where's Sam?" I questioned in a mumble. Missy's eyes teared up. "I can't believe you want to be friends with her!"

"I just want to know what happened..."

"She tried to convince Carly..."

"That you were bullying her."

"How do you know?"

"She came to me and I didn't believe her."

Missy feigned confusion. "Well obviously. Why would you believe a lie?" I nodded. "You're absolutely right. Hey, I gotta go meet....Gibby. It's been awhile." I left the apartment and while I was in the elevator I called Gibby.

"Freddie?"

"Hey, Gib. I'm back."

"Awesome!"

"Can you do me a huge favor?"

"What is it?"

"If anyone asks tell them I'm at your house."

"Sure."

"I'll actually come over soon. I swear! Bye!"

"Bye!"

When I made it to the lobby, I was running and heard Lewbert yelling about no running in his lobby. I didn't care I just ran out of the building. I ran all the way to Sam's house. It was pretty far but I needed to talk to Sam!

I knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. It was opened by a familiar n girl with beautiful blue eyes and curly blonde hair. "Sam!" I spoke happily. She frowned. "It's Sammy now. Come in, Freddie. We have a lot to talk about." I nodded and walked into Sam's house.

"So tell me what happened."

"Well you left and Carly constantly picked Missy's side."

"And then?" I prompted.

"Well Spencer noticed Carly and I fighting a lot..." She started the sentence but didn't finish it so I did.

"So you told him about Missy?"

"Yeah...he didn't believe me either. But Gibby did and he tried to help. I decided to slowly talk to Carly less and less. I want to see if she'd notice....she didn't." She sighed and then looked at me with a soft smile. "You remember Shane, right? Well he decided to talk to me one day and before I knew it I had new friends. Apparently, secretly caring about your geeky tech talk really paid off. After awhile, I didn't like called Sam. It just didn't feel fitting anymore. So I told people to call me 'Sammy'."

"Isn't that what your mom calls you?"

"Yes. Hey, are you rejoining AV Club?"

"Are you making me choose between you and Missy?"

"No. But Missy might."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Gibby."
_________________

I went to hang out with Gibby next. Afterall, I promised him I would. I knocked on his door and he answered. "Hey, Gib." I smiled and he sighed. "So I assume you went to talk to Sammy?"

"Uhh yeah...I assume because you call her Sammy, you know what's happening."

"Yeah, come in."

We headed to Gibby's room without interruption. It's like his mom and Guppy knew why I was here and were told not to bother us. Which could possibly be true. "Not long after you left, Sam finally got sick of Missy bullying her and for once being helpless. She enlisted me to get proof. But Carly didn't believe me either. I decided I wouldn't talk to Carly as long as she was friends with Missy. Sam was being iced out for awhile before she became Sammy. I'm her only friend who isn't in the AV club."

"She mentioned that. Shane invited her?" I urged and he nodded.

"I really think Sammy should be the one to talk to you about her situation with Shane." He answered. I nodded but his wording bothered me a little.

"Yeah, of course. You're right."

"So you're choosing her, aren't you?"

"Huh?"

"You feel bad for not believing Sam."

"Oh...yeah."

Gibby smiled. "Her situation with Shane isn't like what you're thinking, you know?That's all I can tell you without telling you her personal business."
_______________________

I went back to Carly's and walked in causally like always. Missy was on the couch, she seemed so comfortable. She didn't deserve to be where Sam sat. I should be sitting next to Sam right now.... that's how it has always been. Wait do I like Sam? That's for later. Right now, I needed to get to the bottom of this Missy problem.

"So Gibby said he's friends with Sam?" I try to start up a conversation to which she responded. "Yeah, he decided he didn't want to be my friend so he's not friends with Carly either."

"Yeah but I guess sometimes you chose the wrong friends." My words were vague so she could take them however she wanted. She seemed happy with them so I continued. "Hey, where's Carly?"

"She went with Spencer to get take out. I was going to go with but they told me to wait here in case you came back when they were gone."

"Sounds like Carly..." I muttered.

She must have noticed my distracted nature because she narrowed her eyes at me. "Do you have a problem?" I shook my head. "Nope. Just thinking about rejoining AV Club. I'm not sure if I should or not."

"You have a crush on Carly right?"

"I guess...why does that matter at all?"

"I'll put in a good word with Carly if you avoid the AV Club."

"And you're saying that because of their newest addition..." I clarified and she nodded. So my options were Sam or Carly. Why did I want to choose Sam? I thought for sure I'd always want to choose Carly. I don't need to even think about this. "I want to argue with the blonde headed demon and I want Carly to be there to tell us we're being ridiculous."

Missy scoffed. "Sam is always rude to you and fights with you. Shouldn't the choice be obvious?" I nodded because she was right. Sam was rude and fought with me. But I like her. It's twisted. "Thank you for helping me make this decision."

She seemed shocked as I walked out the door. No one, especially not Missy Robinson, was going to tell me who I could or couldn't be friends with. Sam and I could be in AV club; while still being Carly's friend again. Afterall, it doesn't take a genius to record sound on a pearphone.