"what?" you can tell she was just as confused as you by the way she responded.

"do you mind me coming over for a while? i wont take long"

"sure sure, text me when you're almost here"

"right, thanks aeri"

-

after stopping by the convenience store to grab some of karina's comfort snacks, you're finally in front of their dorm. you're waiting for giselle to open the door and finally after a minute that felt like a whole hour, the door swung open revealing giselle who's holding a pair of chopsticks.

"come in, she's in her room" giselle said, stepping back and making way for you so that you could enter the dorm.

the second you step into the dorm, you scanned the house. you stood there confused, as you look at the four doors along the hallway.

"oops sorry, her room is on the right, purple stickers on the door" giselle pointed, your eyes followed the direction and saw a white door with cute purple heart stickers and bunch of cats stickers.

you stood in front of the door, hand raised to knock it. you could feel a your blood rushing through your body. your knocked twice and waited for her to respond.

"who is it?" she asked, her voice sounding brighter than before. you let out a sigh and bit your bottom lip.

"jimin? it's- it's me.." you said, your eyes moving to glance at giselle who's cheering for you.

silence hit. you can hear movements on the other side, footsteps pacing left and right and shuffling sounds of stuffs.

right. what were you thinking? coming to your gf's dorm unannounced and knocking on her door like she's going to open and reveal her probably messy room to you. that's so stupid.

"im sorry for suddenly showing up, if you'reー if you're ready to talk, come out. i'll be waiting outside of the house" you said, and was greeted by silence.

you turned around and saw giselle making an 'aww' face which made you shrug your shoulders. the cold air hits your face once you stepped outside of the house. you look for a possible place you could sit on but unfortunately there were no bench whatsoever so you had to just sit on the cold concrete.

so many questions crossed your mind, and also so many assumptions are being made in your messy mind right now. did she find someone else? did you do something wrong? is she mad? is this the start of one of those arguments again?

you and karina have been together for months, almost a year but not there yet. there are times where karina and you would argue but most of the times it was obvious who made the other mad or what was the root and cause of the fight.

but this time, it's so out of the blue you don't know what to do. she texted you just fine this morning but now she's ignoring you. you recalled what you said to her during the call you had with her this morning but as far as you can remember you guys were only wishing each other good morning. and the call was only 1minute and 39seconds long. what could've possibly gone wrong?

suddenly the door swung open, you looked up and hoped to be greeted with karina but it was giselle instead.

"hey, karina called you in" she said. you immediately stood up and dust off your pants, fixing your hair a little bit.

you walked into the house and straight to her room. you knocked twice before twisting the doorknob nervously.

the door swung open and there sat karina on the bed, on her phone. not even sparing a glance at you, you eyes scanned her room as you walk towards her. there were pretty little fairy lights hung right above her bed, just like how she told you before.