Together at last

Next morning:

Ten coming out in the street to find a place for training. Meanwhile Twenty was walking in street to have some fresh air and to feel cheerful for the new minds at the day. In his way he saw the Rocket, when she went to the training.

–Hello, Ten!–he smiled and went to his girlfriend to put and touch her hand with his paw.
–Hi, darling!–she smiled too, a few seconds later the hero with 1 ten started to pat his paw with second hand. They both have got a little blush.–Sooo, you want to ask me something or maybe different?
–Actually..–he was started but the Ten's clock are rang, that means she must to speed up.
–Oh! Sorry, Twenty. Maybe next time. See you later!–she ran away from his friend.
–Well.. I'll see you later!–the dance gentlemen was shaked his paw to say goodbye.
After that he deeply sighed and just go to the another place. Later then the hero with 2 tens just sit under the tree and think about something else but not about Ten. 15 minutes later Twelve and Eighteen saw their friend and decided to talk with him and know, what happened with gentlemen super rectangle.
–Hello, my friend!–Twelve was greeting him as usual.–Is something wrong?
–Huh? Ah, it's you, guys..–said the dance number kinda sadly.–Don't be that punished..
–But we see what's wrong with you! Just tell us the problem, dude!–shout out Eighteen.
–Well..–Twenty's started.–I have a crush on someone brave.. And also known as the Hero with Zero and 1-...
–Isn't Ten?!–the speedy one was a little bit shock but the interest of the friend's love still going up.
–Y-yes?–said Twenty with a little bit red-pink blush on his face.
–OH. MY. GOD!!–shoutout Eighteen but his voice was very loud, so the gentle dance guy and master of rectangles were closed their ears.–NICE CHOICE, DUDE-
–Brother, please, be quite!–try to not shout the super rectangle and a speedy one is just shut up his mouth.–I know that you 2 are now in love to each other, right?
–Yes, but..–try to say Twenty but he didn't ask his first question.–Anyway. I love her.. But.. I don't know how to make the date very nicely for both of us..
–Hmm...–started to think Twelve.–Maybe you should try to make her happy. Like, go to any place or have a wonderful evening in someone's home or-...
–Just have some fun with little more SPEEDY!!–the speedy super rectangle said with a smile.
–Thanks, friends.–said the gentle super rectangle with a little smiling.–I think I should have my own idea.
–Good luck, my friend!
–You can do this, dude!
They both smiled for the dance number and he went home to try call out the Rocket. Finally the call's started.
–Um, Ten?–asked Twenty.
–Oh! Hey, darling!–smiled as greeting Ten.
–May I ask you something?
–Sure, why not?
–Can I.. Um.. Invite you to my house? I just.. Want to be together with you..
–Ah, come on, darling! Don't so shy! Of course I'll come to visit you! But after the training, got it?–she still smile but has got a little bit if bright pink blush, cause she didn't know that her shy friend like him will gonna invite her.
–Got it.. D-dear..–he's smiled too but have a red-pink blush on his face. After that the gentlemen stop to talking on phone and just sit down on the bed.

In the evening:

Twenty was reading the book about the myths of Numberland. After the reading a chapter he thinks about the myth, what kind of legends he's read. He read the book, until the bell wasn't ring.

–Coming!–said the dance gentlemen and Ten is come into the room.
–Wow.. Your room is so wonderful, Twenty!–she's got a little bit shock cause she hasn't seen the room like his friend's.
–Thanks, dear.–he smiled and doesn't stop readread the book.
–Hmm... You know, darling, I think you kinda read a lot. Don't you see?
–No?
–I think you should have a little rest. Right?–the Rocket looked at the hero with 2 tens and smiled for him.
–Maybe, you're right..–he deeply sighed and put the book on the shelf.
Ten is sit by her friend and with her hands started to pat his 2 top blocks. Rocket's darling is beginning to blush and closed his face with his paw. She just hugged Twenty and lie down with him. Then the hero with 1 ten is started to pat his 4 first blocks on the top.
–Aww, dear!–he just a little bit laughed and got more blush then early.
–Well, sorry, darling! I just want to be with you.
–Together at last?..–he still smiled but has kinda lovely view and started to pat her back with paw.
–Yeah..–she just hugged more stronger and still pat her darling.
He was just accepted it and enjoy this picture. But a few minutes later Ten was fall asleep and Twenty saw it, he hugged little bit stronger to feel her warm and try to make Rocket more comfortable.
–Sweet dreams, my dear..–said the gentlemen. After that he kissed his dear's cheek and fall asleep with her.

THE END