One night for us

In the evening:

After the meditation Eighteen and Twenty was raced, while Twelve overtaken those two.

–That. Was. Cool, dude!–said the fastest one in Numberland and make a noise with his tongue.
–Thanks, Eighteen,–said Twenty a little bit smile.
–Phew..–sighed Twelve after she was overtaken her friends.–You're are really fast! Also you, Eighteen.
–Ya know, sis, I can't live without the feeling of speed! Seriously, I CAN'T!!–shoutout speedy super rectangle.
–Hahahah, relax, brother,–try to be calm a master of rectangles.
The gentlemen of dancing just was by their talking but later he just walked away to take a rest of a rectangle meditation and race.
For now on Twenty's sitting under the tree and drink tea, try to calm down. After when he had a glup of tea, the gentlemen just look up over the stars. He think that those stars shining like his girlfriend's star eyes. A few moments later Ten saw Twenty who's drinking the cup of tea. She decided to talk with because the hero with 1 ten know that the pretty gentlemen like her friend won't be out of her attention.

–Hello?–said Ten, but Twenty started to cough cause he didn't know that she's coming up. The Rocket's kick his back, trying to help him. After that the hero with 2 tens has a deep breath to make his feeling alright.–Sorry.. I didn't want to scare like that.. Anyway, are you okay?
–Y-yeah.. Thanks for helping me, Ten..–he smiled a little bit.
–I'm so glad that you're alright. –she smiled too and touched the gentlemen's cheek with her glove.–So, you want to say something, right? I just want to know what are you want, that's all!
–Oh, um..–the hero with 2 tens doesn't know what to say to his girlfriend. His face has a red-pink blush.–Actually.. I have a.. Mhm.. Crush, on you.. D-don't think that I kinda crazy or something else! I just... Argh, forget it..
–... Aww!–she got a little bright pink blush too of Twenty's words.–You're such a shy guy, Twenty! That's so cute! I ascend your feelings! And you know, I thought that you fall love on me. So yeah, I love you too!
–R-really?
–Of course! Be sides, we know each other for long time and both of us had time to fall love!
–... T-thank you, Ten!..–at last, he began to cry but was very glad that he can love the Rocket.
–Nothing much!–she saw his tears and wipe out it with her gloves.–Don't so hard, darling.
–I'll try..–said Twenty with a little bit smile.
–You know, we all alone here. So, should we have a one night to have some fun?
–Maybe.–thinking about this the big dance number. Seconds later he stand up and give his paw to his brave lady and smiled like real gentle guy.–Should we dance on the moon, my pure lady?
–Aw, of course we should!–the brave Rocket smiled and put her hand on his "friend's" paw and both of them began to dance a tango.
This night tango dance could be endure forever but our friends kinda feel tired, so they have just sitted down under the tree and look up over the stars and the moon.
–This moon is so beautiful with a stars all around..–smiled Ten and lift the hand up the moon.
–Like you, Ten..–Twenty smiled too, and the hero with 1 ten have got a little bright pink blush on the face.–Hm.. I think that we should go home, right?
–Oh! Almost forgot! I'll see you around, Twenty!–after that she's get up of the ground, she's run away.
The dance gentlemen just shaked the paw to say goodbye to her and also walk away from this place. Seem like both they gonna remember that night.