Trailer

(Starts music)

???: Where did you come from?

Scene shows a bar as a large glass of beer was slammed with a blond woman in front, Vers.

Vers: What are you?

Kratus looks forward at her as scene chances to him looking in shock as there were bodies around him, and one under his foot gasping for air while also blood in his chest.

Kratus: A monster.

Kratus left a ring in the table and sat in a floor looking down.

Kratus: Someone who doesn't want war.

He smashed the glass in the table cracking it while empty as she looks at it and later at him.

This Year

Kratus sees a body fall from the sky towards a blockbuster building. Vers looks forward to the entrance seeing Kratus' body.

Kratus: You call yourself a Kree... but you're human.

Vers sees a photo which had her and a black woman both in jets that woman was Maria.

Vers: I don't remember about this... or anything.

She touches a table hearing two voices during that, hers and Maria who was unknown to her. Fury was driving a car with Vers by her side and Kratus behind.

Fury: Okay. The Skrulls sim alien races to infiltrate and take over planets. And you're a Kree? A race of noble warriors?

Vers: Heroes. Noble warrior heroes.

Kratus scoffs after that.

Kratus: I call bull... in what you said.

Vers glares at him.

Don't live in the past

Kratus: I can't remember the last time I was actually... calm.

Scene shows him sleeping as quickly shows Makkari laying down by him falling asleep.

Kratus: They thought I was the so called "World Killer."

Druig reassured Kratus by putting a hand in his shoulder as scene moves to Kratus walking away the scene.

But never forget it