'As a Certified Yamhead!'

Start from the beginning

"Girl mi know... mi know!" She said rubbing my back. "But yuh know wi affi go talk bout it ya now though!"

I really didn't want to but , I know Kelly. She was gonna talk about it anyways.

"Yuh see when yuh really love someone, and mi mean real real 'LOVE'.... girl, mi naa ask christ... yuh ago go through some moments like these!" She advised "It might not be the exact scenario fi everybody, but its always gonna be a bit similar!"

She held my hands while we both watched Charity under the dim light of sunset. It's was a picture perfect moment. A great scenery with the comfort and warmth feeling you get by having a friend next to you, the cool sea breeze Dancing on our bodies....

"Now mek mi tell yuh this ya now... As a real 'Yamhead'..." She said with the straightest face ever that had me crackling so hard. "No... mi affi tell yuh this as a yam head, cause a nuff woman ago tell yuh seh yuh right fi run weh di bwoi ...and how much yuh fi move on and yawdi-yaw.... But! Yuh si me? Me naa go tell yuh dat! Especially after... tho-rough-ly doing my investigations and mi know seh a you did wrong! ME, CYAAN TELL YOU DAT!"

'SWEAR!'

"YES CASIDY! MMMMHMMMN ... YUH DID WRONG! Yuh shoulda neva approach the situation like that.... worse how yuh did pregnant!" She rubbed it in. "But wa? Not because yuh did wrong mean seh yuh fi sidung and sulk all di days a yuh life and mek di boat lef yuh deh galang a chuku! No mi love!"

"I know, but.." I tried to explain, but she just wasn't having any excuse punch through.

"No buts baby! Sometimes yuh affi put yuh pride aside and 'APOLOGIZE'... cause mi and yuh both know seh waan simple apology go a long way.... So apologize and go after yuh man! Cyaan mek a gyal like mawga crawny body Jade grab him up!"

What she was saying was facts, but just the way she said it, I really had to laugh. Kelly was the queen of gestures.

'Bawn comedian! But anyways' I tried to contain the laughter and focused on her words of wisdom.

"No joke... So apologize and go after yuh man!" She nodded. "Now fi a man like Reign, yuh affi mek sure yuh cut dung fi yuh shame tree low low, cause mi and yuh know yuh man dark an fool an ignorant 'baaad', no lie... all 'you' good fi stomach him.... But dats besides the point.... No Charity, nuh go back inna the water niecey! Wi soon ready, so go and pack up the stuff sweetie!"

"OK!" Charity shouted and ran back towards her bucket and things.

"Yeah... so you have to make a big gesture fi him.... yuh memba how him did rent out the yatch and mek yuh birth night special and ting! A dem big things deh yuh affi go do ya now! Dats why mi seh, as a Yamhead cause yuh affi yuh Yam out yuh pocket fi him ya now!" She laughed. "And that is why mi date man inna fimi calibre, cause seet deh! Me glad a Probox mi man drive... But yuh now and yuh 'Range bloodclaat Rover' man!"

'Mi hate har carry on!'

"Yuh too awful man!" I tried to push her off as she buried her weight on me while laughing. She ran out to help Charity to gather her belongings while still laughing away.

"Yuh gwaan bout yuh have wife write pon batty deh!" I mocked her.

"Yuh affi speak things into being... after mi nuh side gyal!" She stood at attention then marched. "Certified Yamhead... signing out!"

****************************************
HEY MY LOVELIES!💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

WE ALL NEED THE TYPE OF FRIEND THAT WILL WILL TELL US AS IS, WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG.... HOW MANY OF US HAS THAT?🤔

HATS OFF TO KELLY....AS A REAL YAMHEAD!🤣🤣🤣

SHE NUH EASY ...

BUT WHO AGREES WITH WHAT SHE SAID?

IF YOU DON'T, FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN WHY TOO, WE VALUE OPINIONS HERE...

***

ANYWAYS... AS A REAL YAMHEAD....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
😍

STAY TUNED! REMEMBER SHARE, COMMENT AND VOTE BY PRESSING THE STAR BELOW!!!