CHP 27 - Jealousy

RECAP

" Who the fuck gave the rights to call her a slut Jennie ? " V said keeping his eyes on yn while slowing strocking her cheecks with a Stern tone making Jennie anger then she already was .

---------------
" excuse me are u raising your voice at me for this piece of shit " jennie said raising her voice in utter anger. she felt the sting pain in her heart seeing v so caring and loving towards yn .

jealousy is a deadly poision which spend through your brain knocking down your sense of thinking which same happened with jennie seeing the way v looked at her so softly like he really cared and cherished her .

listening to jennie this time v sofly signed before pecking yns forehead and standing up . he just quickly walked towards jennie without speaking a single word but his eyes betrayed his silence .

those bloodshot and deadly eyes spoke so much which made jennie scared . jennie slowly moved backwards seeing v marching towards her with pure haterate and anger which broke her heart .

the love that she stored in heart for v was giving her so much pain seeing him with someone else which made her want to hurt him to .

" jennie if you utter a single word from this shitty mouth of yours I will forget we were friends "v spoke the moment jennie back touched the wall sending shivers down her spine . it was the tone or the words jennie couldn't make out which hurt her the most .

the words friend was like a stab to her and to her feeling . the little bloosom of love in her turned into the cold air of revenge at that moment . for her the only reason of existence became was to hurt v .

"friends ? fuck you v you are my fiance who is threating me for a disrespectful slut ha ?" Jennie said the moment she came of out of her daze .

she lifted her eyebrows meeting the deadly eyes of v as if she was challenging them . The hurt which was so evident in the burning eyes of jennie .

" kim jeenie this is last time if you call her a slut again I will not hesitate to fucking throw you out !" v said grabbing jennie arms in his palm applying pressure on it making jennie hiss in pain . jennie just smiled at v .

it wasn't a pleasant smile it was a alarm of jennie rage which was going to thrown . she knew she was hurt enough now she had to give it back .

" why v listening to the truth is hurtful ?" jennie said slowly taking her other hand and placing them on other side of v cheecks slowing stroking them . jennie then gripped v hand releasing herself from the strong grip of v .

jennie slowly walked towards yn. when yn saw jennie coming towards her she quickly buried herself in the safely of her arms crouching by the couch .

"if you touch her jennie I will swear shoot you down ! " V said pointing the gun directly at Jennie which tugged safely behind his back .

" you won't v . I don't think so you want disappoint your father again do you ?" Jennie said when she saw v pointing the gun at her. 

The moment those words left Jennie mouth v froze . Jennie brutally touched a deep scar which made v lose his senses

" don't tell me you didn't fuck her ? don't let me u didn't put down you dick in this shitty mouth of hers v ? If yes then isn't she a sl- " Jennie said scouting down in front of yn and keeping  palm on yn's hand tightly grabbing it .

" jennie stop " v said slowly walking towards the two ladies .  V ran the moment he saw yn hiss in pain .

"how funny it is v you are here pointing a gun towards me for a girl you brought just as a joke ? -" before Jennie could complete her words her hands was harshly detached from yn and she was pushed back .