A dance with a demon

Y/N had summoned a demon dress for her to change into for her performance.

A deep red shoulder less dress that came to her knees with a black corset around her waist. The dress had arm holes for Y/N's under arms with sleeves connected to the dress.

Y/N was no longer wearing her gloves while letting her clawed feet and hands be on full display. Her feet were black up a quarter of her calves before fading to her pale skin, the same with clawed hands.

Not much was done to her hair other than her fringe being pinned from her face, showing her full face not just her mouth.

She wore grey eyeshadow and black lipstick, with a bit of eyeliner.

Her fingers were littered with gold rings with various gems of various sizes: rubies, sapphires, emeralds, amethysts, quartz, topaz. Her left ankle was decorated with loose bangles of silver and gold, same with her wrists.

Her ears had three gold piercings in their lobes while the end one in her right ear had a small chain leading to a piercing in the end of her ear by the point. Her left ear had a piercing going through the gap. (Look at the picture if you need help imaging it)

Her nose had a single silver ring in her septam. Her horns decorated with little cuffs of gold and rubies, a silver necklace around her neck with a large black moonstone and two smaller black diamonds.

Y/N looked expensive, royal and gorgeous to say the least. She had also thought of a song to sing.

Magic dance.

Just as she finished getting ready Clopin came into her tent to inform her they were starting. He stared awe struck for a moment before going out and finishing his opening song.

Y/N stood behind stage as she watched a man, who was introduced as being Esmeralo, dance around the stage.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, a very special guest! She arrived just last night and has agreed to perform for us all with a song about a dance!" Clopin announced enthusiastically.

His announcement had everyone interested and confused, especially a certain judge, gypsy, soldier and hunchback.

"Now do not be afraid of her appearance, as she has a heart of gold and wishes to spread some joy to you all!" He cheered nervously. Clopin knew how religious people were here, and was starting to get worried that they might hurt her.

Everyone was certainly interested but that statement and watched the stage intensely as Clopin threw something to the floor and it exploded into a puff of smoke.

The smoke clears and everyone assumed this mystery woman would be standing there, but there was no one.

Suddenly a column of fire burst into ignition and scared everyone. Just as quickly as it appeared it disappeared leaving behind a tall woman. Y/N

Y/N was posed in a sort of dancers stance.

Everyone gasped at her appearance, especially a certain judge who sat on a sort of throne in his own booth far from the actual stage.

The music starts quickly as Clopin ushers the players quietly to relieve the thick tension in the crowd.

Immediately Y/N beems brightly and begins to dance around the stage. She leapt and spun around, flicking her four arms and swaying her hips sensually.

She blocked out the land of reality as she dances to the tune of the music, the sound of her sharp claw toes clicking against the wooden stage as she went.

She leapt over to the platform where the judge's 'throne' was, dancing her way over to him while summoning a black scarf with silver stars printed on it.