I started to think back to when I first met those boys and I smiled as to how our romance was practically at full bloom after that one field trip. I thought about Harry and how he was the first one to open up to me. He even wanted to be my friend and that's something that made me so giddy. Like he was so quick to defend me too. Even if it was against his own boyfriends.

I then thought about our first and hopefully only breakup. It dragged me so far down, but a small part of me knew that we were going to get back together. There was literally no one else that could replace them. We weren't even at month at that point and I just knew that I wanted to be with them.

Oh my God! The sex too! I know I'm trying to remember all of the sweet mo.wnrs we had together, but when we first did it together, it was so romantic! Like they took me to the most romantic places possible and I was swooning. I might've looked a bit drunk, but I wasn't. I was just so lost and shit... I was a limping and drowsy mess after we did it too. I never thought that a 5 way would've been exciting, but it definitely was!

They treated me so well and there were many times where they would ask me if I'm okay and even though I kept telling them I was fine, they went slow with me and they made sure that it was gentle.

I just love them so much...

"Alright, they should be at a good distance from here

"Alright, they should be at a good distance from here..." Louis says, looking at his phone. "Do you want to wait a little longer? Or do you want to go ahead and go?" Zayn asked and Liam was the one who answered that. "Well, if we really want to make sure that he doesn't see us, then we should wait here a little bit longer." "But don't you guys want to be in the dorm before Niall gets there?" Greg asked and we nodded. "I remember the uni very well, so we should get there before he does," Liam then says.

"This is really going to make him cry. Do you know how long he's been freaking about where y'all were going?" "We have an idea. I felt bad for making him upset, so I just kept myself busy so that all he can do is visit me at work." "Yeah and he left us with the pouting and the crying..." "Love you Lima!" I chirped and Liam shook his head with a small smile.

Just then, mt phone went off and I pulled it out to see Niall on my screen. I answered and I could tell that he was on a busy road due to the background noises.

"Hey love. Are you okay?" "Yeah. I'm just in a bit of traffic and I couldn't stop thinking about y'all." "Aww. We already miss you too bubs," Louis says from right next to me. "Where are you right now?" "Well if I were to measure the time that it would take me to get back home, then I would say that I'm about 15 minutes away. I just really hope that the traffic isn't as bad the entire drive there." "As long as you get to point B is all that matters love."

"..."

"You spend too much time with my mom." "Hey! I heard that!" "Sorry!" I laughed and picked up my keys. "Are you guys going to your unis today?" "Yeah, we're heading out there now." I walked out, waving goodbye to Niall's mom and brother. I toom my car door and I got in my car. I waited till Louis pulled off from the curb since he was in front of me.

I was still on the phone with Niall and he was telling me what he was thinking about. He had me go down memory lane with him and we both laughed and just smiled at the funny memories that we shared. I then frowned when he started to talk about how we first met. I know that you aren't supposed to go through life with regrets, but I really do regret treating him the way that we did. No one deserves to be treated that way, but that's how we were. We weren't happy with ourselves and we always thought that the world was against us or something.

"I'm so sorry baby." "For what Haz?" "For the way we were..." "Oh... you don't need to be sorry Hazza. I mean your assumption was right. I did act innocent so that you would sleep with me. We both weren't in the right mind. Your mind was and is still a little more fucked up than mine, but I did promise that I will fix that and I will. I will never regret getting with you, because it was and still is the greatest thing that happened to me. You were also one of the baddest boys in school, so what was I supposed to expect from you?"

"Maybe not be thrown onto a table..." "Which seems pretty kinky. We have got to try that one day," he says and I rolled my eyes with a little smile on my face. "How wild are you?" "When it comes to having sex with you guys? Shit...I might just be a lunatic. Seriously...that dick of yours can make any of us go mad with lust..." "You are a handful..." "Sure as heck am! You love it too, so don't even try to deny it." "Of course I love it. I do love you of course." "...." "Are you okay there love?" I asked and there was just even more silence.

"Baby? Are you still there? Am I going to need to call the cops or something?" "No.. I am just really sad that you aren't going to be there... I really want you to be right next to side. I also want Louis...and Liam...and Zayn...I want all of you guys here and it just sucks that I can't be held by you." "Aww baby. You do know that we are going to be one phone call away right? You can always call us and we will get to you no matter the cost." "I don't want you to put your school work to the side though..."

"Baby...I will go to jail for you if I have to. I will do so much for you," I tell him and I hear a few sniffles. "Don't go to jail for me Haz. You have a whole future ahead of you, you know?" "Yeah, but I also know that I am a part of your future, yeah?" Yeah you are.." "And you are a part of mine, so I'm going to keep you as happy as I possibly can. No matter what it takes. That's what love does and I love you so much. No matter how long we've been together. You have done so much for me to fix me, and you always try to make it up to me whenever I do something from the bottom of my heart, but you have to realize that it's me thanking you for doing this much to keep me, us, together. You've pushed me away from the edge and at this point of my life... I love it. I am happy." I was crying and Niall knew that I was, so then he said...

"I'm so proud of you Harry, and I love you with every cell in my body. It's going to be all of us against the world. Just you wait."

I can't wait baby...
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈