Wi-Fi in the Sky

Start bij het begin

"Can I get you anything?" She asked the person next to him.

"Uh, excuse me?" Tori turned to her.

"Yes?"

"Does this plane have Wi-Fi?" I asked once she turned towards us.

"No, but we do have wireless internet service."

Tori turned her head to her laptop, scrunching her nose up as she looked back at the flight attendant. "That's what Wi-Fi is."

"Please don't give me attitude." She smiled as she walked away, leaving us confused.

Tori opened her laptop, logging in, "What are you doing?" Trina asked.

"I'm going to see if Andre's online so we can work over video chat."

"Oh, smart. Maybe you guys can uh—" she stopped, turning to look at the little boy who was kicking her seat, again.

"Did you just kick my seat again!?"

"Why don't you ask your butt!" He retorted and continued kicking her chair.

"Look, if you don't knock it off I'm going to tell the flight attendant." Trina sat up in her chair, almost eye level with the little boy.

"Ooh, you're a scary witch!"

"I wish I was a witch because I would take my broom stick and I would-"

"Trina, sit!" I scolded, pulling her down to her seat.

She gave me a look, sitting down.

"Oh, good, Andre's online." Tori clicked on his profile.

"I need some more air." Trina said, putting her arm directly in front of my face trying to work the controls.

"You have a pimple under your arm." I pointed out.

She pulled her arm down, covering it with her other hand. "Don't talk about it!"

I shrugged as Andre's voice filled my ears. "Tori Vega, what's up?"

"I'm here too!" I said, moving my head into the camera view.

"Y/n Vega, What's up girl?"

"Hey, were on the plane." Tori grinned.

"You're on the plane? Well, If I were you I'd get in the plane." He chuckled at his own joke, hard. Which made me laugh a little.

"So ya'll on the plane." He said, continuing.

"And we're not going to land until after 11." Tori told him.

"Oh, but we gotta write that script for class."

"I know, want to do it over video chat?"

"Yea, sure I'll text Cat and Beck and tell them to get online." He pulled his phone out.

"I can text Beck?" I offered.

"Yeah, go head." Andre said.

"Cool." Tori smiled, glancing at me.

Trina raised her arm up as she turned to look at me. "Will you pop this for me?" She pointed at her pit pimple.

"Noo." I said a little grossed out.

"I let you borrow my green sweater last week!" She said,

"And?" I asked, my eyes widening at her.

"We're sisters! If you had a pit pimple, I'd—" She paused and whipped her head towards the boy sitting behind her. "quit kicking my seat!"