" Beautiful, beautiful, and cut. That was great Caliana. Next take Caliana I want you standing up looking down. Laura act like you're on the phone reading the credit card numbers Jasmine I want you to give me a hair flip, and look out the window as if you're the look out. Ok? Everybody got it?" Gabrielle directed causing every to give head nods and yes's.

" In 3...2..1. Action!" She yelled as Larry started to film once again.

 Action!" She yelled as Larry started to film once again

" Perfect! You good look amazing. Cut!" She yelled.

" Caliana do you wanna come look at what we have so far?" Gabrielle asked me.

" Yeah, if y'all don't mind." I said nodding as I walked over.

" Of course not. Come look at the monitor." Larry said as he hand me the portable monitor replaying what we just shot.

" Ooh, y'all we look so good! We look like bad bitches. Yeah, I'm feeling this y'all." I said excitedly causing everybody to laugh.

" That's what we like to hear." Larry said as I handed him the monitor back.

I felted a tap on shoulder causing me to look over my shoulder as I said, " Huh?"

I seen it was Key which caused me to instantly jump in his arms taking him off guard, but still was able to catch me. He laughed as he wrapped his arm me making sure we didn't fall. I wrapped my legs around him as I buried my face into his neck.

" I take that as you glad to see me." He said causing me to nod my head.

" Cali, I know you not crying." He laughed.

I nodded my head again still not lifting my head up.

He kissed the side of my head as he laughed again and rubbed my back, but " Spoiled ass. Mane, come on. Let me see your face."

He finally put me down causing me to cover my face with my hands cause I knew I done messed up my makeup.

" I ended my trip early, and flew all this way just to see you. And you won't even show me you're face. That's crazy." He said causing me to move my hands.

" You on set. Where's the professionalism? Have some damn decorum." Woo said.

" Shutup bitch." I said as I flipped him off.

I looked up at Key, and asked, " Is my makeup messed up?"

" Not really. You look beautiful baby. Here these fa you." He smiled as he handed me a big bouquet of red roses.

" Thank you. Whatchu doing hea? I thought you wasn't gone be able to make it. I thought you wasn't gone be hea."

" I wasn't, but we crammed everything we had to do in two days, and did that shit in a day just so I could make it. A m'fer couldn't pay me to miss yo big day. Come nie, you know better than that." He said causing me to hug him once again.