"Pa?" I felt like I was shaken by someone. "Pa.. Wake up.."
I lazily opened my eyes and saw terrified Venice.
"What happened?"
"You grabbed your head and started to shout so loud and then you passed out. You kept talking about Macau. You were in Macau Pa?"

Venice was curious, but I don't remember flying somewhere. Those mountains were familiar to me, however I was not so sure about anything now. Well, actually I was. I need to find Macau.

"Venice, Macau is not a place. It is a name and I need to find that person. Please keep this to yourself. Don't tell anyone. Not even to Porsche please."
"I won't Pa. Just tell me what happened to you."

I looked at him and just told him what was the "dream" that I had. After I finished he looked at me with disbelief. I only shrugged. It would be up to him if he wants to believe me.

"Pa, I have to tell you something." Venice looked at me, "It might sound crazy but a big white wolf talked to me.." He said and I had to chuckle.
"What did he tell you?"
"That Bib is almost healed and you should know what that means and of course I should be careful who I trust and of course that you love me."
"That was Bui, he is Bib's mate. Bib is the big black one."
"He looked completely healthy. What happened to him?"
"Bib tried to save me from your father. So he attacked him with a knife, but it was nothing that much serious." I softly smiled.

I could see how Venice' face expression changed. He was no longer this sweet little boy like a while ago, I could see him fighting inside.

"Come on Venice, calm down, dont be angry." I tried to calm him down, but I started to feel a heat inside me. My body started to ache, I could not stay still.

"I need to take shower... can you prepare the coldest water possible?" I asked Venice and he with shock looks at me and ran into the bathroom.

"Pa, uncle is sending you another package, I left it right behind the door." Venice shouted at me, and I somehow managed to get the package inside. When I opened it I noticed that there are many different kinds of adult toys. I was so shocked, so once Venice appeared back I hurriedly shut the box and walked to the bathroom with my head bowed down.

"Venice, I think that you should not be here. My heat is coming. Even though you are my son, I dont want you to see the things that will happen here." I told him and he just looked at me showering with the cold water and the box.

I did not need to say more. He only chuckled.

"Ill be back in few day pa. Take care of yourself." Venice said and left me alone.

"I should leave you alone too, Pete." Ghost said and I could not feel his presence anymore. That fucker. Now I am completely lonely. My dick hurts, its throbbing.. I need to relieve myself.

I took my wet clothes off and went back under that stupidly cold shower. Even though it did not help at all I still let that cold water to cover my whole body. I slowly started jerking off.

I came.. many many times and it was not getting better. I did not want to use those toys that Porsche sent me, but it seems that I had no fucking option.

I needed to feel something inside me. My ass started to fucking lube itself as I just started to feel unbearable wetness. When I opened the box one again I saw many different types and sizes of dildos.

How did he know? Did Tankhun tell him? Fuck it.. who cares .. my throbbing dick definitely not.

I grabbed the middle sized one and laid into a bed. It took me a while to figure out what position would be the best. I spread my legs, placed a pillow under my lower back and slowly pushed the dildo inside my hole. The feeling was strange, but the heat started to consume me. My mind went blank. The only thing I had in my mind was how to fuck myself and what position could be comfortable.

I had no idea gor how long the heat lasted, but I was so tired, my ass was on fire and my dick was like a withered flower. The amount of "lube" produced by my hole and the amount of sperm could fill this fucking cave to the top.

My lazy eyes just looked around and I saw a complete mess. Dildos everywhere, used tissues everywhere I even used towels, but who knows for what. I wanted to take a shower and clean up a little before Venice or Porsche will come, but my body was too tired to even move.

When I woke up I had no idea what day was or how long I was sleeping. This stupid heat cycle is going to kill me one day..

The room was still messy. I hesitantly stood up and cleaned up. I washed up all those toys and put them back in that box. I don't want to say it, but they might get handy one day..

I took a shower as well to relieve my tense and drained body.

I was now sitting at the table and eating the last piece of sandwich that Porsche made for me. I was thinking about Venice. It is so crazy that he is all grown up now. As it seems that he lived in a lie his whole life. I wonder what Vegas told him about me.. probably some made up shit.

I heard a gentle knock on the door. I did not hesitate at all and opened the door.  I am so stupid.. I should have asked who that is. Now I am standing and facing Vegas. His scarred face and neck did not look that bad. I should have hurt him more..

"Ghost, where are you? Come back to me.. please.." I tried to call for our connection, but nothing.

My heart pounded so fast. I believe that this son of a bitch heard it too. As I could see that stupid grin on his face.

Then I got an idea, as I remembered that Bui was able to speak with Venice, I can try it too.

"Venice.. Can you hear me? Hurry up here please.. Vegas is here .. please come here I don't want to kill him.. I am not sure if I could hold myself back.. please.."

But nothing.. fuck what should I expect right?..

"Seems that your heat cycle is over Pete.." I heard that voice. The voice that I loved from all my heart and I was ready to give him my life.. "That is a shame, he would deserve a younger sibling. Don't you think so? Venice is such an amazing kid. It is so unfortunate that you don't know him. His personality is so similar to yours, such an amazing copy.."

Well it seems that he doesn't know we have met already, so I just better don't say a thing.

"Why are you not talking to me? Are you afraid of me this much? I won't hurt you. Noo, not yet."

He smiled slyly, I could only wonder what actually happened to him those years I was not here..

"You are not welcome here, Vegas." I tried to shut the door in front of his face, however he forced his foot in between the door frame and the door itself.

"Get away from here Vegas, we have nothing in common anymore."
"Oh you are so wrong Pete, there is Venice. He is our child, however I dont think that he would wanted to see you."

I was speechless. This man standing in front of me is no longer the Vegas that I love. Or maybe I should correct myself. I loved.

"Luckily that is not for you to decide father." I heard Venice's voice and I thought that I was dreaming.
"Oh, Venice, what are you doing here?"
"Pa needed me, so I ran here as fast as I could."
"Why would you do it because of someone that left you alone?" Vegas asked him and chuckled.
"You were the one that left me. Not him." Venice said, walked to the room and stood right by my side.

"This is not what I have expected from you Venice. Betraying me, for him?"