Hyunjin loves having sex with you, he always does, but lately he's been craving your affection in a more innocent way. Sometimes he just wants to hold you or give you a peck on the cheek. He loves making you giggle with his stupid jokes and absolutely adores seeing you blush when he comes on too strong with his flirting. Tonight, he'd love nothing more than to cuddle with you until you fall asleep, but he knows you have different expectations of him.

Hyunjin wants to be the person you need him to be, he wants to fulfill any desire you have. If fucking you until the early morning was what you needed, then that's what he'd do. That's why he fought his drowsiness tonight and agreed to have you over. He almost falls asleep again though, before he hears your knock on the door. When he opens the door to let you in, you immediately spring onto him, latching onto his shoulders and attacking him with a deep kiss. He's far too groggy to return the kiss with the same intensity though, and you notice this. Slightly pulling back, you look up at his sleepy eyes.

"Jinnie, did you have a long day? Are you tired?" You ask.

"Actually yeah it's been a long day, but don't worry about it. Anyways, where were we?" Hyunjin ducks down to kiss you again.

Dodging his lips, you take hold of his face in your hands. His eyes are barely staying open as you look at him. Clearly he needs some rest.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed." You take his hand and lead him to his room.

Hyunjin reluctantly rolls into bed, and you tuck him in under the covers. You chuckle as you watch him physically trying to fight his sleepiness.

"Jinnie, why did you let me come over when you're clearly lacking sleep?" You sigh.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles. "You said you needed me and I wanted to help you."

"Yes, but I didn't know you were this tired. You need to take care of yourself first!"

"Can you take care of me instead?"

You're taken aback by his request. "I already tucked you in, what else do you need me to do?"

"You said you would cuddle with me." Hyunjin pouts.

It's not like you and Hyunjin haven't cuddled before, in fact you did quite often spend the night snuggled in his embrace as you both drifted into slumber. This always took place after sex though, so you felt a bit strange as you slid under the covers beside Hyunjin, wrapping you arms around his waist as he breathed slowly.

Your feelings of discomfort soon dissipated however, when Hyunjin turns to bury his face in the crook of your neck and you can feel his breath against your skin. Your fingers automatically travel to his head, gently stroking through his hair. Hyunjin hums in satisfaction, placing the gentlest ghost of a kiss on your neck before whispering a faint, "thank you."

As you watch him fall asleep, you are completely enamored in this pure moment you are sharing, forgetting the reason you came over in the first place. As you studied his eyelashes fluttering closed, his lips slightly parted as he took shallow breaths, you were filled with a warmth that was foreign to you. Only the image of Hyunjin's sleeping figure occupied your mind, and soon you drifted to sleep as well.

Waking up the next morning, you felt fully rested and recharged, having the best sleep you've had in a while. Hyunjin is still snuggled next to you, and you beam at the sight. Contrasting his usual dominant and sensual image, he looked so soft and angelic, you couldn't help but place a quick peck on his forehead. Feeling your shift in movement, Hyunjin slowly wakes up, eyes meeting yours.

"Morning." He murmurs with a grin.

You return his smile. "Good morning, did you have a good sleep?"

"The best, thanks to your cuddles." Hyunjin stretches out his limbs before wrapping them around your body like a sloth, trapping you in his embrace while he gives you soft pecks all over your face.