Before she could say anything else Kay put his fingers inside of her "Kay oh fuck" Alina said as she started to feel her legs vibrate.

"Tell when to stop and I will" Kay said "don't stop" Alina responded as she tried to catch her breath.

Kay soon started to go faster and faster making Alina's orgasm come faster. She released all over Kay's fingers.

"Shit" Alina mumbled.

Kay slowly inserted himself making Alina scream in pain and pleasure.

"Lemme know if it hurts" Kay says and Alina just nodded her head.

"F-faster" Alina said making him smirk and go faster.

"Fucking shit" Alina said as she tired to get up but got pushed down.

Alina felt herself about to cum again.

"Wow already am I that good" Kay said smirking and laughing. Alina couldn't hold it in and she came which left a mess on her bed.

"Shit" Kay said out of breath.

He pulled out and cleaned him and Alina off.

"For your first time you was pretty good" Kay said making Alina hide herself.

"Don't hide yourself now i've seen your whole body" Kay said making Alina laugh.

Alina was too tired to even talk and she drifted off to sleep.

❦ ❦

Alina woke up with Kay not by her side.

She felt kinda sad.

She thought that Kay was just going to fuck and dip.

Grabbing her phone she saw a text from Kay. Feeling relief she opened it.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Kay💞
________________________________
sorry that i left
dougie and blovee want me to go to the stu

it's fine
________________________________

She got up just to fall back down. Her legs were in pain.

"Hey Alina baby i'm home" Grace yelled as she heard her footsteps coming closer to her room. Alina quickly grabbed her shirt that was on the end of the bed and slipped it on, keeping herself under the covers.

"Hey baby" Grace said as she stood at the door "hey mom" Alina replied "are you hungry" Grace asked "no it's fine" she responded Grace nodded her head and left and closed the door.

She tried again and succeeded. She reached for her towel and other clothes to change.

She limped out of her bed and walked to the bathroom thankfully her mom was in her room already so she didn't see.

She walked into the shower and turned the water on to hot.

Alina took her time in the shower and felt relaxed.

❦ ❦

Alina laid in her fresh changed sheets bored.

She called Eric but he didn't answer.

She turned on her tv and started watching Shameless.

Soon she drifted off to sleep.

𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

"Ma move over" Kay said, Alina slowly opened her eyes "how did you even get in" Alina said "ya mom was leavin so she let me in" he said.

"What's wrong" Alina asked noticing Kay looked mad "nah these niggas got me tight and my mom didn't want me yelling so I came here" Kay said and Alina nodded her head.

Alina laid her head on Kay's chest and drifted off to sleep.

________

wow another chapter i'm doing so goodddddd.

please applause for me!!!!!!

thank you for 2k reads on this story and thank you for 7k on my other story

read my other story:
Imagine-Drill Rappers

-nana is outtttt❄️